Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2014, 07:31 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
actually if you join blaze's TS, you will notice half the members not in TS, thats because half of them are nihi rerolls(the shitters) and half of them are azrael alts.

honestly i was kinda being one sided by calling slamdunkatron azrael alts, i believe you to have far less than blaze but you are still pretty infested. i don't believe your guild was formed with the intention of recruiting future members to azrael such as eternal light (aka eternal lite) has been.
How much plat do you wanna bet on SLAMDUNKATRON being full of azreal alts? I wouldn't mind taking a few thousand off ya. Maybe give it to some of those dunkatron folks so that they can upgrade their banded armor.
Old 09-22-2014, 08:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
actually if you join blaze's TS, you will notice half the members not in TS, thats because half of them are nihi rerolls(the shitters) and half of them are azrael alts.

honestly i was kinda being one sided by calling slamdunkatron azrael alts, i believe you to have far less than blaze but you are still pretty infested. i don't believe your guild was formed with the intention of recruiting future members to azrael such as eternal light (aka eternal lite) has been.
This is yet another stone to the "not cut to be a GM" building

As if with a small pop like red99 has, that being tagged anything means anything. You had good people tagged Nihi, Azrael, Flowers, etc...

Trying to "excommuniate" a player because of a tag he had in the past is a shitty bitch move and not something helping the server get its toxicity level lowered.
Old 09-22-2014, 10:47 PM
Banned

agatha is a crazy person

pras slamdunkatrons

gogo chaos dunk
Old 09-22-2014, 10:50 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Really though, COM loot drama aside, the real issue I have is that apparently OP had a screaming infant at home the whole time he was grouping with us. Take care of your infant dude. Take a break from everquest. Being a good parent is more important than missing out on the chance to roll on a peridot or a MQ item you don't need. If you want to stick around on p99 red you may want to consider putting your child up for adoption before its too late and suicide or moving to paraguay are your only ways out.

Quote:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Xaanka; 09-22-2014 at 10:55 PM..
Old 09-22-2014, 11:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that not luclin models that's just elemental pets now relax
Those are Luclin elemental models. Let us all laugh at how awful they are.
Old 09-22-2014, 11:12 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those are Luclin elemental models. Let us all laugh at how awful they are.
Old 09-23-2014, 02:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Photobucket and Luclin Models.

I've found the real villain.
Lol
Closed Thread