Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: Would you donate for a new "rotation" blue server?
Yes, I would absolutely donate money for this 256 62.75%
No, I'm quite happy with the way things are 87 21.32%
Don't care one way or another 65 15.93%
Voters: 408. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2014, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by toolshed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody would go outside the of the raid rotation? What's stopping people from moving over to the new server with this exact intention? Nobody on the server is going to take advantage of monsters that are currently up?
Because on the new server a rotation would be enforced. That is the whole point of a new server which you obviously are missing.
Old 11-12-2014, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

Join red instead bros. No jokes. I'll help you. PM me.
Old 11-12-2014, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhbuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Join red instead bros. No jokes. I'll help you. PM me.
Not sure what people don't get about wanting to play a game and not have to worry about some dbag coming up behind me and killing me. You want PvP competition go play a MOBA or something.
Old 11-12-2014, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

Thulack, what I am realizing about red is that if you are a good player the dbags actually have LESS control over you. Here they can just camp items AFK and jav spam and so on.
Old 11-12-2014, 04:43 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure what people don't get about wanting to play on a free emulated Everquest server that's provided to us by other people's hard work and good will that will cater to my playtime and personal pixel desires.
FTFY.

Summation of this entire thread.
Old 11-12-2014, 04:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by haksum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure what people don't get about wanting to play on a free emulated Everquest server that's provided to us by other people's hard work and good will that will cater to my playtime and personal pixel desires.
Nice of you to clarify for us what your attitude is towards p99. I recommend against taking the mind-reader gig tho, you're really pretty shit at it, keep your day job.
Old 11-12-2014, 04:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thulack, what I am realizing about red is that if you are a good player the dbags actually have LESS control over you. Here they can just camp items AFK and jav spam and so on.
I dont want to be a dick and camp afkers and such. Personally i'm one of those types that sits at a pc for 30 mins then has to get up and do something because i cant just sit there staring at my screen. It's what alot of people didnt get about me being in EC all the time. I was only actually at my PC maybe 70% of the time.
Old 11-12-2014, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Make it a fresh box and I would donate. A fresh start on a decent population blue server would be a dream, server is boring and stagnant right now. Imagine how fun it would be to start over bros, some of the most fun had on EQ is leveling and scraping together gear, not buying full twink sets in EC tunnel. Getting your epic on a level one rogue is not fun in the long run, I tried it.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 11-12-2014, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

But really. Need to take the Poopsock out of competition.

16 hour variance makes no one want to compete from Class R. Remove that, put in common sense anti-poopsocking rules (character limit in zone + foot racer starting point/Runspeed). Make Respawns full FFA.

Then you will see lots more competition. By all sorts of people. Not just those who like to stare at a wall for 16 hours.
Old 11-12-2014, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by haksum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FTFY.

Summation of this entire thread.
Ever looked at the difference between red and blue pop. Pretty sure my feeling are shared by more people that want civilized playing then the shithole that is Red.