Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2010, 10:15 PM
Large Rat

Default Where is good place to lv 26-30?

I have traveled from Uguk, to South Karana, and now Mistmoore and I cannot seem to get a group. The last group I've had was at level 19 or so in uguk for an hour at scryer, and before that around lv 16 doing crocs in oasis.

I am level 26 now and soloing is much more difficult as mobs are hitting a lot harder. I remember when leveling up my enchanter, SolA was "the spot" , however, I have read that it has become a "bring your own group" and that traveling there would yield the same result as my experiences in Uguk, SK, and Mistmoore.

It seems everywhere I go, people are either soloing or it is some high level power-leveling his friends or groups of friends that want to stick to themselves which is cool with me.

I just would like to know if there is a better place to find groups around my level and onwards. Thanks,

Videl 26th monk
Old 11-12-2010, 10:30 PM
Kobold

There are a lot of PUGs (pick up groups) running in Sol A recently - sometimes 20+ people in that level range being there, which is a more recent occurrence. So, definitely, just keep at it.

But for your level range, I would personally recommend High Keep. It's well worth pestering people there for a group, because the EXP is fast and it is very easy.

Unfortunately it can only realistically support one group at a time as more than that and the EXP is reduced to be much worse than any other zone.

^Spawn Broodling misclick.. we still won okay?^

Level 50 Bard and stuff.
Some kind of guy in <Dark Ascension> and things.
Old 11-12-2010, 10:35 PM
Aviak

Listen to this man.

Mad huggles Lanvaren. Mad huggles.
Old 11-13-2010, 01:56 AM
Large Rat

thanks for the info, will try those if Mistmoore doesn't work out. I actually found a group at entrance tonight and got a few yellow's.
Old 11-13-2010, 02:40 AM
Planar Protector

HHK is also a good spot and you can bind, sell and bank there. Sometimes you have to ask to be put on a list but the wait can be worth it. If you are a tradeskiller you have access to all your banked supplies so it doesnt have to be a totall loss of time either.
Or you can ask to work on your lesser used weapon skills in relative safety. People almost always say yes to that.

While in SK check out Paw as well.
Old 11-13-2010, 06:37 PM
Fire Giant

Paw is good at your level. Bring people from SK. So is Sol a. MM is kind of a BYOG place from what I've seen - I wouldn't just spend 45 minutes traveling there with a LFG tag on.

HHK is going to be the best exp (due to the ZEM) from where you are to 35 or so, maybe higher.

Camps in HHK are stupid - the basement on live was 4-5 camps - here it's one because people are greedy. Same with guards, people seem to treat all 4 levels as "mine, gtfo." People on the first floor, running past the people medding on the 4th floor stairs to pull mobs from above, comes to mind here. Gtf back on your own floor, pal.

So sometimes it is a free for all and sometimes you need to be a dick to get the mobs you need.

At other times, the people in the zone understand what they are doing and it becomes an enjoyable place. The exp is, after all, amazing.
Abomination Snowman - 60 Grave Lord
Proud owner of Innoruuk's Curse that did NOT come from TMO's bank or RMT.
Niluvien Forestwalker - 52 Ranger
Russled Jimmies - 54 Wizard
Closed Thread