Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2015, 07:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderklocke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As I said before in the FAP forums:

"All I know is, when The Undertaker kidnapped Stephanie, he crossed a line. He may have a beef with me Zanderr, or Triple H, or Vince McMahon even, and that is fair game, but to bring Stephanie into this, when she had ZERO to do with ANYTHING AT ALL with the controversy over last week's grudge match between him and me, he has CROSSED A LINE."
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wolfang: Human Monk

Estolcles: Human Paladin
*Thread postings and responses are 99.9999% of the time not representing the thoughts and beliefs of Europa, including any/all of it's members and officers.

"You chicken chokin' pecker puke!" ~Terry Funk
Old 01-29-2015, 07:43 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMO so immersed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lets get one thing clear.... The Creation of Class R has nothing to do with a player made Rotation

- It locks out guilds that have killed a mob for 2 spawns (hard coded into the server)
- BDA/Taken/Divinity have been more than willing to work with smaller guilds and have been generous to allow guilds that have no business signing up for mobs they do not intend to kill by themselves.
- No one wants to join Class C because you have losers like Detox poopsocking around the clock to kill Dracolich
The biggest poopsocking guild on p99 is a class R guild.

Try again.
Old 01-29-2015, 07:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anichek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually nobody asked for definition on this and there is a clause in there for obvious exceptions.

70% of the proposal was built to guide brand new guilds through entry....and nobody cared to really ask for clarification (except Nemce- thanks for keeping communication classy, Nemce) as to your example.
which of the brand new guilds is moving from naggy and vox to talendor you clown.
Old 01-29-2015, 07:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's been kind of boring TBH, I'm fairly sure that's because Chest is gagging BDA out of fear that when they open their mouths they'll look like morons after all the crap he's spouted about playstyle over the past year
No one in BDA ever liked the rotation, except for that pinko commie Chest.

The manner in which that shit got abused was mind boggling. You had people throwing away years old relationships to form a splinter guild to maximize pixels (Omni). You had TMO fire up an alt guild to get class R pixels (Asgard). You have the professional leach guilds Europa and A-Team team up with whoever was up for a mob they couldn't kill.

That shit was never going to last. You people and your pixel lust were the impetus for this.

There were only so many times you can poke the larger more capable guilds before we had to respond.

Juevento - Druid <Free Agent>
Old 01-29-2015, 07:52 PM
Orc

Quote:
I'm tired of being crushed under the weight of greedy men who believe in nothing. I have to change that.
Quote:
I'm being crushed under the weight of greedy men who believe in nothing. I have to change that.

Quote:
I'm the weight of greedy men who believe in nothing. I have to change that.

Quote:
I'm greedy men who believe in nothing. I have to change that.

Quote:
I believe in nothing.

-Chest
Old 01-29-2015, 07:54 PM
Sarnak

Plan A going accordingly.
Old 01-29-2015, 07:56 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella'Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

-Chest
tehehe
Old 01-29-2015, 07:56 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tehehe
wtffff
Old 01-29-2015, 08:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolution [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Detoxx so easy to aggro ! No fun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Congratulations about Hoshkar anyway ! hope this lonely dragon will be enough to feed your zerglings members !
Is that u tortue? I thought we were pals bro!
Old 01-29-2015, 08:00 PM
Aviak

STOP IT GUIZE MY PENIS COULD ONLY GET SO ERECT
Closed Thread