Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2015, 10:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kingore coming out of retirement.

Selling my services to whoever wants to buttfuck BDA.

60 monk/war/mage/mage/rogue/enchanter/bard

52 bp cleric/monk.

PS I can outpull any mob vs BDA - you win 100% of the time.
You clearly missed the point that I have enough characters to fuck you from every different guild.
Old 01-29-2015, 10:40 PM
Planar Protector

Can't wait for Sirken's stream when he calls all of us stupid nerds. Sirken stated that there wasn't going to be a class/lockout system when velious was initially released. These next weeks/months/years(plz no) until Velious is released will be very interesting.

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 01-29-2015, 10:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pringles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its what they're forcing if they proceed with this, and it will happen.
So you'll form together in an alliance to kill harder targets and share loot...which is the exact thing you refused to do in this proposal?

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 01-29-2015, 10:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juevento [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You had people throwing away years old relationships to form a splinter guild to maximize pixels (Omni). You had TMO fire up an alt guild to get class R pixels (Asgard). You have the professional leach guilds Europa and A-Team team up with whoever was up for a mob they couldn't kill.
Seriously? You are joking right? Is anyone in your guild capable of not talking shit? That's all we have gotten out of BDA over the last few days as this situation has unfolded. If you could have some tact and not just be snarky trolls for a few posts then we may have gotten somewhere.
[Sun Jan 31 21:43:23 2016] Kerafyrm was hit by non-melee for 94 points of damage.
Old 01-29-2015, 10:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Says the guy who deleted the FAP forum to hide the truth.

You came in with two conditions and assured us they were non negotiable. Then you came out with a second proposal that was even sillier than the first.

Also Ravager, you aren't reading that proposal very carefully.
I saved all the threads so we can analyze in future and never forget where we were hulk hogan left WcW and joined the NWO.
Old 01-29-2015, 10:56 PM
Planar Protector

The box has changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost. For none now play who remember it. It began with the forging of the great Pixels. Three were given to the casual scum, immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings. Seven to the neckbeards, great campers and poopsockers of rare spawns. And nine, nine Pixels were gifted to the hardcore raiders, who above all else desired loots. For within these pixels was bound the strength and will to dominate server content.

But they were all of them deceived, for an agreement was made. In the land of Forumquest, in the fires RNF, the players and staff forged in secret a master rotation to control all others, and into this agreement, they poured their fairness, their justice, and their will to regulate all raiding. One rotation to rule them all.

Meanwhile, one by one the free guilds of P99 fell to the power of TMO. But there were some who resisted. A last alliance of casuals and neckbeards marched against the armies of TMO and on the threads of RNF, they fought for the freedom of P99. Victory was near but the power of the Pixel could not be undone. It was in this moment when all hope had faded that Rogean, Lord of the Box, took up his banhammer... Zeelot, the enemy of the casuals of P99 was defeated.

The Pixels passed to Zagum, who had this one chance to obstruct any agreement forever. But the hardcores were easily convinced. And the Pixels have a will of their own. They betrayed old TMO to its death. And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend, legend became myth, and for twelve and a half months, the Pixels passed out of all knowledge until, when chance came, they ensnared a new bearer. The Pixels came to the creature Chest who took them deep into the basement of his mother's house and there it consumed him. The Pixels brought to Chest unnatural long playtimes. For five months, they poisoned his life. And in the gloom of Chest's bedroom, they waited.

Darkness crept back into the forums. Rumor grew of a shadow in the rotation, whimpers of unfairness and the Pixels perceived their time had now come. They abandoned the rotation. But something happened the Pixels did not intend. They were picked up by the most unlikely creatures imaginable: casual scum, Taken, BDA, and Divinity. For the times will soon come when Casuals will shape the fortunes of us all...
Old 01-29-2015, 10:58 PM
Kobold

Ok, so lets get this right. You have to kill one of the hardest mobs to get to The easier mobs. How does this work for guilds that want to form in the future? They will be completely unable to gear their members on easier raid targets to take on the harder ones.
and how is it 3? guilds can bully the other 7, they are going against the majority so nothing should change from class r currently. the only thing I would say should be changed is if two guilds combine forces to take out a target both their slots are eaten for that mobs rotation.
Old 01-29-2015, 11:02 PM
Banned

The air tastes like aluminum and ash. It's almost like you can smell the psychosphere

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

There's a conspiracy here, boys.... Chest is led by BDA. Ex-BDA members populate the 99% of all working class raiders in Class C Guilds (TMO/IB). Where did Chest's influence really end? or did he program the people who left with the ritualistic sacrifice of pixels? My guess is that now the rats will be eating the woodwork from within, boys and girls. Watch out for the fucking snakes. Omni is an ex-BDA coalition for abusing the Class R system, and it is well known and supported by inside informants (RIP Metallikus) that Chest/Cloki agreed to a 51/49 split of access to the new pixels for their alts. Enter (for the third time) Hyjal and his guns drawn attitude toward p99 Welfare. He pretends that he's all alone, but really he is Clyde and Chest is Bonnie. Their con to pull the wool over all of our heads has worked. Now they are robbing our vending machines. What does that mean for scapegoat Omni? You're going to be without any snacks or soft-drinks.

This destruction of the rotation has been brought about by the BDA-Lord Bob conspiracy. The second Hyjal took up reign (for the third time), lord Bob immediately starting sniping 99% of ALL mobs from the Class R rotation. BDA pullers who lost to lord bob most recently at draco threw the game by "getting rooted." WHERE ARE THE FRAPS? I say that BDA Pullers just let lord bob take the draco so that Chest could burn down the rotation, reabsorb Omni, assassinate Hyjal, end the rotation, and begin the the Long Goodbye.
This is what I'd call the workings of a meta-psychotic.
Old 01-29-2015, 11:07 PM
Banned

Bunch of nerds.

I'm going rogue.
Old 01-29-2015, 11:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderklocke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I saved all the threads so we can analyze in future and never forget where we were hulk hogan left WcW and joined the NWO.
I formally request someone to take the infamous bash of the beach turn and do something like the lebron/cav's video.

http://youtu.be/G7xlzLOZH5c

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Closed Thread