Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2015, 02:37 AM
Large Rat

Default Druid Tracking

So, I posted this question in the technical thread, or at least tried to, but it seems to have not made it...

Today, a guildy and I noticed that our Track skill was showing in the skill window as "20" and was in red text. He is a 29 Druid, and I am a 21 Druid. Regardless of how many times "track" is used as a skill, this figure does not change. Is there a known bug here, or am I missing something?

Thanks in Advance
Old 02-12-2015, 02:22 PM
Sarnak

I believe this is a known bug. I can confirm that I was able to witness my skill raised to 49. I never noticed a message for 50.

I believe it will go higher with Velious; this is what I heard, I don't know for sure.

BTW - protip: If you use the titanium client, change the background tint to black, it will help read the dark blue con print. Also you can stretch the window up and down which allows you to usually see most of what would be in range. I put mine top to bottom on the right side of my screen.
60 Iksar Monk
20 Halfling Druid

=== OMNI ===
Old 02-12-2015, 10:29 PM
Large Bat

Can confirm .. was able to skill up Tracking to 50, but the skill window indicates we're stuck at 20 with the red colored text.
Closed Thread