Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2015, 12:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbanpls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Are the long term goals the vets in holocaust have things like Sow swords for Drakar, that kind of long term? Maybe long term like Elemtal getting his magician epic and deleveling ?
You know there are vet players in Holocaust that put in effort to help the guild. You can't deny that.

Drakar and Elemtal are two people that got upset and are no longer in Holocaust. Not sure what else to say. There are a lot of people in Holocaust and not all of them are going to stay in guild for the rest of the servers life. Same with every guild. Guild jumping is rampant on this server and Fresh isn't immune to it.
Old 03-18-2015, 12:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know there are vet players in Holocaust that put in effort to help the guild. You can't deny that.

Drakar and Elemtal are two people that got upset and are no longer in Holocaust. Not sure what else to say. There are a lot of people in Holocaust and not all of them are going to stay in guild for the rest of the servers life. Same with every guild. Guild jumping is rampant on this server and Fresh isn't immune to it.
How many people have dumped 100k+ out of their own banks to support up and coming members? I've got more than a handful of people who can make that claim. You really feel like holocaust has that same atmosphere? I do not so I suppose we will have to agree to disagree.
Old 03-18-2015, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

i have given out 500K+ in items and plat to new players.

my main is wearing banded.
Old 03-18-2015, 01:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbanpls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those ten vets outside of my guild need a fuck ton more attention and put in a fuck ton less effort than the vets inside of <Fresh>. They don't put in the effort to help guild members, act like a team, or have the ability to selflessly devote themselves to something. While they may be able to do more with a team of vets in a small scale, what the fuck are those vets doing for friends/azrael outside of that? Despite all the supposed skill and value they have they are being relegated to irrelevant status by a bunch of new players.
you don't know what anyone outside of your own guild does, so don't try to act like you do.
Old 03-18-2015, 01:23 PM
Aviak

Goot for president. What a selfless individual!
Old 03-18-2015, 02:33 PM
Banned

he calls com casters griefers and as soon as he got conflag he was up there nuking people

goot for president.
Old 04-03-2015, 04:20 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im as confused as agatha, but.....

EVERYDAY I MANASTONE

if lamort truly wanted to compete i doubt he would warm body for the zerg, perhaps a french alliance with, riri lamort and thakisis could be a competitive guild? id love to listen to thakisis barking orders at me, i luv that guy
If i was still on that shit box , i would definitly give you orders so you dont get raped in pvp PAL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

/hug Thak

http://www.project1999.org/forums/album.php?albumid=83
Old 04-03-2015, 04:23 AM
Banned

hug it out musulman
Old 04-03-2015, 04:50 AM
Banned

sever needs wipe after 3 years of kunark
Old 04-03-2015, 05:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Are the long term goals the vets in holocaust have things like Sow swords for Drakar, that kind of long term? Maybe long term like Elemtal getting his magician epic and deleveling ?
Why are you guys using me as an example? I wasn't on thier inner rmt pills for pixels scoop. Don't u realise there is a reason why I didn't get any top tier pixels but people who are known drug dealers got showered in pixels? Kakarot main switched, got every pixel up until an aon and disappeared. He was a drug dealer so I'm really curious as to what actually went down since I contributed just as much if not more over time, while getting shit all.

If you aren't part of the inner scoop and have some sort of under the table deal going on, u ain't gonna get big ticket items unless you are a true neckbeard and can wait for the Congo line to pass.