Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2015, 05:32 PM
Aviak

@Ezalor you're funny, I wasn't wanting anything. Just think it's funny how people are so butt hurt over client side stuff. who cares.
Old 04-22-2015, 08:13 PM
Planar Protector

Using Luclin Models will be a life-time ban.
Old 04-22-2015, 10:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerboy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@Ezalor you're funny, I wasn't wanting anything. Just think it's funny how people are so butt hurt over client side stuff. who cares.
I think you're misinterpreting "butt hurt" with two different mind sets:

1) If you use Luclin models, you clearly have an eye-brain connection problem. These people are not hurt by your use of Luclin models, they just feel sorry for you. I'm in this group.

or

2) It isn't your box, you don't pay anything, nor are you even required to donate, so whatever they feel allows P99 to remain "classic", it's their decision. Get over it.
Old 04-22-2015, 11:24 PM
Aviak

Yep exactly
Old 04-23-2015, 10:27 AM
Fire Giant

Make sure to get your classic model face set properly - luclin models can change face in game which (when done) updates your classic model's face (but classic model's can't change the face in game).
Old 04-23-2015, 10:31 AM
Aviak

How can you even know what the face looks like with classic models? its like 4 pixels
Old 04-23-2015, 10:37 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millburn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yet you conveniently leave out the part where custom content is a possibility only after the project has completed. Zzzz
Yeah they are talking years down the line
Old 04-23-2015, 11:39 AM
Aviak

As it was stated earlier by somebody, the only reason anyone gives a shit about how I view my pixels thru MY monitor is because they want to be malicious jerks. It has zero bearing upon how YOU play the game or interact with me.

That being said, they are staying true to form with the "zero fucks given" attitude and that won't change as long as we're seeing ever increasing popularity on this server.

As for the fanboys out there agreeing with this zealot like definition of what is "classic" you're making yourselves look like pathetic lapdogs hungering for any small recognition of favor from your master.

The bottom line is everyone has their own threshold of how much is too much. Fortunately, there are other servers available when those thresholds are met.
Old 04-23-2015, 11:54 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naprox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As it was stated earlier by somebody, the only reason anyone gives a shit about how I view my pixels thru MY monitor is because they want to be malicious jerks. It has zero bearing upon how YOU play the game or interact with me.
Not to poke the bear since you're obviously upset, but I disagree. People play p99 to play Classic (as has been said multiple times), but it goes beyond just the individual person. This is an MMO and the community is a large factor. Playing Classic means that everyone is playing Classic, not just the individual player. As a result, if I wanted that Classic feel, but knew not everyone I interacted with was Classic, it would destroy that immersion.
Old 04-23-2015, 11:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naprox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

That being said, they are staying true to form with the "zero fucks given" attitude and that won't change as long as we're seeing ever increasing popularity on this server.

As for the fanboys out there agreeing with this zealot like definition of what is "classic" you're making yourselves look like pathetic lapdogs hungering for any small recognition of favor from your master.

The bottom line is everyone has their own threshold of how much is too much. Fortunately, there are other servers available when those thresholds are met.
lol