Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2015, 12:05 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorkon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't understand all the vitriol that goes around about this stuff is about, as others have mentioned there are other emu's that give the experience they are looking for, if they disagree so much with the vision that the p99 staff have.

While I use old models because I don't like the Luclin models, it may be hypocritical of me as I also use Duxa for my UI. If they got rid of UI mod's I would likely just adapt to the classic UI that I used forever on live. These changes don't make or break the server for me. The community is on par with what I experienced on live, which is why I continue to play here as I relive old experience with new people.
Agreed, adapt and overcome or find greener pastures elsewhere. What concerns me is when people do leave and we're left with fewer people on the server to get the same enjoyment level as we've known.
Old 04-23-2015, 12:16 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naprox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agreed, adapt and overcome or find greener pastures elsewhere. What concerns me is when people do leave and we're left with fewer people on the server to get the same enjoyment level as we've known.
I highly doubt you see masses of people leave p99 due to luclin models getting disabled. You'll likely see some people get pissed off and leave no doubt, but the p99 servers would still be loaded with people. People complaining about lack of Luclin and PoP have another option in going to the p2002 emu yet still stay here.
Old 04-23-2015, 12:22 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorkon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I highly doubt you see masses of people leave p99 due to luclin models getting disabled. You'll likely see some people get pissed off and leave no doubt, but the p99 servers would still be loaded with people. People complaining about lack of Luclin and PoP have another option in going to the p2002 emu yet still stay here.
That's a good point. The struggle makes their attachment stronger and less inclined to throw it all away. Irony at its best I guess.
Last edited by Naprox; 04-23-2015 at 12:25 PM..
Closed Thread