Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2015, 05:01 PM
Planar Protector

Luckily, last time I was invited to Fungi there was a King up. He dropped tunic, I won. I don't have to come back to that horrible camp ever again (on blue).
Old 06-11-2015, 07:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitVelvetSmooth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So with their fresh ban, tmo scum is once again polluting the pristine waters of the irrigation pond

underneath Sebilis. For the last month the farmers have been lazily homesteading the shore of the

pond in the little niche - pulling the king to the water and then punching him up into the nook there.

PS, Sirken has already suspended people for/ruled that pulling to this spot was not allowed almost 2 years ago now.

Has this rule been changed? if so, would be good to get it out there for everyone to know.
Old 06-11-2015, 10:54 PM
Sarnak

yes it would, im not just making this thread to shame douchebags, but because 2 conflicting gm rulings were handed down within hours of each other.
Old 06-12-2015, 12:57 AM
Aviak

Yeah and after Forsaken got there GM friend to make people leave they been pulling king from tube room for 2 days.
Old 06-13-2015, 10:32 AM
Sarnak

If i suddenly decide to get a group up and camp the platform the GMs have to treat it exactly as if it were the pawbuster camp in kc yes? Pulling from tube etc is like hands calling wl yes?
Old 06-13-2015, 12:07 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitVelvetSmooth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If i suddenly decide to get a group up and camp the platform the GMs have to treat it exactly as if it were the pawbuster camp in kc yes? Pulling from tube etc is like hands calling wl yes?
Never trust a guy who uses Sean Hannity avatar. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-13-2015, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
No. Tube is not a separate camp.
Old 06-13-2015, 06:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecticut [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems like a pretty clear cut case of butt devastation.

What's next on the docket?
underrated post, +rep
Old 06-13-2015, 10:32 PM
Sarnak

So apparently what happened was syzzurp logged on aussie to "mess with" my friends - aussie still has a green special user tag but is not officially a gm or something. My friends saw the tag and ceded the camp. I will be looking into this further, if anyhting is a bannable offence this is.
Old 06-13-2015, 10:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
So apparently what happened was syzzurp logged on aussie to "mess with" my friends - aussie still has a green special user tag but is not officially a gm or something. My friends saw the tag and ceded the camp. I will be looking into this further, if anyhting is a bannable offence this is.
New TMO up to old TMO tricks. Get em bro.
Closed Thread