Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2015, 11:26 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay, but none of this is creationism. Way to dodge the challenge. Failed.
Every example I provided is creationism you fucking moron. Regardless, DNA contains information and information can only come from an intelligent being. Therefor DNA was created by an intelligent being and since whoever created DNA, also created us, and that makes them God. Please kill yourself now?
Old 08-30-2015, 12:05 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn't pope Francis the prophesied 'end of days' pope?

I wonder what excuse you morons will come up with when Armageddon+1 pope is chosen.
Indeed and it all begins on September 23rd. The 266th Pope will visit the US on the 266th day of the year and usher in the end of days. I wonder what excuse you morons will come up with when you confront God and are forced to see how much of a fucking waste of life you've been.
Old 08-30-2015, 12:08 AM
Kobold

This belongs here
http://youtu.be/16p_16BguFM
Old 08-30-2015, 12:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every example I provided is creationism you fucking moron.
No it wasn't. Please show me one single example of any witnessed event of someone creating a planet or creating a species or creating sentient life. People can craft inanimate objects until the cows come home, but that doesn't prove creationism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Regardless, DNA contains information and information can only come from an intelligent being.
That's quite an assumption, but far from proves god. I'd recommend viewing the movie Prometheus.

Quote:
Therefor DNA was created by an intelligent being and since whoever created DNA, also created us, and that makes them God.
Still a stretch. See above.

Quote:
Please kill yourself now?
You are a terrible christian.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 08-30-2015, 12:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am the anti-christ.

Kneel
quote this if you're down
Old 08-30-2015, 12:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You are a terrible christian.
this too
Old 08-30-2015, 04:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Indeed and it all begins on September 23rd. The 266th Pope will visit the US on the 266th day of the year and usher in the end of days. I wonder what excuse you morons will come up with when you confront God and are forced to see how much of a fucking waste of life you've been.
If God exists I'd expect him to be happy I put his free will to good use by questioning what there was no evidence for and not blindly following dogma by an undeserving authority.
Old 08-30-2015, 11:42 AM
Kobold

Quote:
If God exists I'd expect him to be happy I put his free will to good use by questioning what there was no evidence for and not blindly following dogma by an undeserving authority.
Quote:
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world,g in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.
God has made himself so obvious to us that you will be without excuse on the day you confront him and believe me, you're going to.
Old 08-30-2015, 12:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'm not even gonna argue with you man.

I find comfort in knowing your kind is gonna disappear though.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alchemy is the use of plants, generally medicinal.
Chemistry is the use of everything.
AKA, All alchemy is chemistry, but all chemistry isnt alchemy.
They arent the same.
Old 08-30-2015, 12:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
God has made himself so obvious to us that you will be without excuse on the day you confront him and believe me, you're going to.
If i met your god face to face id blow his brains out to spare the world trillions of live and to avenge trillions more.
Closed Thread