Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2015, 03:52 PM
Sarnak

Most meleed have a hard time hitting a straifed target. If you understand how to land on a straifing hitbox, you will be much scarier.

This twink was prolly a level 60 who runs from all high level pvp, griefs newbs on his twink, then comes to the boards to cry about other better guilds ruining the server.

Prolly was jibekn.
Old 10-06-2015, 03:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rejji [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hitbox, ms latency, and strafing is real silly here

if you are a west coaster with >100 ms you're going to have to basically get inside of his body/in front of him
Tell me more about getting inside of a straifing target to hit them.
Old 10-06-2015, 04:27 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

cringing really hard please stop posting.
Old 10-06-2015, 04:35 PM
Orc

Thanks for all the information everyone! I was just curious because after I did that, he stopped and said something like "I've never seen someone run like that without frapsing". I can't remember his exact words but it was something similar to that.

Also is it common for people to /shout their gear after they PK someone? This twink did that after I got away and he killed a group member and I've also seen someone in my guild do it. Since I've only been in the guild a few days, I couldn't remember who it was.
Old 10-06-2015, 04:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost of Jibekn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
HEH
I'm not kidding, Ghost of Jib.
Old 10-06-2015, 05:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rejji [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hitbox, ms latency, and strafing is real silly here

if you are a west coaster with >100 ms you're going to have to basically get inside of his body/in front of him
IF it was an actual twink, it would have had jboots or at the very least sow pots and could have easily stuck to someone circle strafing even with west coast ping. I played at around 130-140 and barely missed rounds on people doing that at the same run speed.

The twink should have had the move speed advantage, and thus wasn't actually twinked or was just really bad. Detective Salt has spoken.
Old 10-06-2015, 05:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaithlessKR [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IF it was an actual twink, it would have had jboots or at the very least sow pots and could have easily stuck to someone circle strafing even with west coast ping. I played at around 130-140 and barely missed rounds on people doing that at the same run speed.

The twink should have had the move speed advantage, and thus wasn't actually twinked or was just really bad. Detective Salt has spoken.
Maybe they're fat and don't run well? Possibly a moonguard twink role-playing a fat rogue.
Old 10-06-2015, 06:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaithlessKR [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

you seem to know a lot about twinks, salt.

salt confirmed top bear w power bottom twink experience.
Closed Thread