Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2015, 07:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by reechee3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I find it hard to believe that thunderdome fielded 2 groups to grief someone.. Most thunderdome players don't even know when they are being attacked so to think of them mounting a grief offense is pretty strange.. Thunderdome is a collection of very green players, there doesn't need to be a guild made to hunt them, you can just dot them from the shadows and they will continue to pve until around the second yellow text, then they gate.
This. And pras TD leadership for caring more about players than KDR. For the rest of us, keep your plug in your hand and your Kael faction high.
Old 11-26-2015, 06:13 PM
Orc

I ganked a TD once and felt really bad. Grouped with him afterwards.

They do a lot for the the health of the server by helping newbies grow up. Please do make a guild that hunts TD because then I will have someone to hunt (aka you). Killing TD just leaves a bad feeling inside.
Old 11-26-2015, 06:45 PM
Planar Protector

What up Harrison
Old 12-04-2015, 10:01 PM
Kobold

Thunderdome invites pretty much anyone, no application process necessary, just ask in-game. So mostly you get what you'd expect. Green players with nowhere else to go, alts of experienced players leveling up to 56+ so they can meet the minimum level requirement of their main's guild. It's an awesome guild for leveling, full of friendly and helpful people. There are some TD that'll pvp here and there, but mostly that is not what it is about. If you're getting truly griefed by TD, as in getting feign-trained or corpse camped after LNS or stuff like that, have a civil and mature conversation with one of the officers, and bring your screenies and fraps and supporting evidence, and you will have your beef addressed one way or the other.
Old 12-06-2015, 02:38 PM
Large Rat

So after reading this I have to say, being a new recruit to TD and new to the server. Why would you want to hunt down new players or under geared players? Isn't that just admitting to sucking at pvp so bad you have to target this demograph of players to get a kill? And as to the reputation of TD running away, that may happen idk. Personally I had my first real pvp encounter last night with a twinked monk. He kicked my ass but I still tried to fight back, so that reputation may only be attributed to a certain group within the guild, such as the alts of othe guilds. Also, I can't see anyone being griefed by the newbies or undergrared, maybe some of the Empire alts etc, in which case you should be targeting that guild....but you probably wouldn't be able to kill them seeing as you have to target newbs. Others have said it, pras to TD for trying to help noobs and the server grow.
Old 12-06-2015, 03:45 PM
Decaying Skeleton

An an aside to the above post, would you expect a player who is new to the game and probably undergeared to stand and take a pvp death vs a player or players that are raiding velious content? What would be the point of that? If I am undergeared (which I actually am ) and have precious little resources i.e. plat, why would I stand there and get blasted and lose what little I do have when I can prevent it?

So, in that case I would be a puss for bolting, vs being what, an "honorable" player for not zoning or gating? Thats about as honorable as ganking a naked cleric at his bind point.

As to the OP about the TD hunting guild.....how's that working out for ya? Say what you want about TD, they are a solid bunch of people that help their own as well as the server pop as well. No surprise no one has joined you in your endeavor.
Closed Thread