Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2015, 05:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stop being such a diva, BDA recruits just like everyone else. I'm sure the requirements to get into BDA are super tough also, I imagine it to be something like.....

1) must be on forum bat phone list during trial period for RNF support

2) must cry constantly and have an unfounded sense of self entitlement

3) must send nudes to Kekephee (male only)

4) willingness to feed BDA loot council alts while you stand in line and own none of your raid gear.

5) the first rule of BDA is there is no BDA

6) his name was Chest Rockwell, his name was Chest Rockwell, HIS NAME WAS CHEST ROCKWELL ( fight club reference)
I wasn't trying to compare BDA's recruitment requirements to FAT's. Although there's zero question whatsoever that Dottedup/Forsaken is much MUCH more desperate in their recruitment attempts than BDA officers are. But again that's not the point. The point I was making is "Prismaticshop" insinuated that I was RNF'ing in an attempt to join Forsaken. My counter point was it takes absolutely 0 effort whatsoever to join Forsaken and his argument is retarded.
Old 12-07-2015, 05:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wasn't trying to compare BDA's recruitment requirements to FAT's. Although there's zero question whatsoever that Dottedup/Forsaken is much MUCH more desperate in their recruitment attempts than BDA officers are. But again that's not the point. The point I was making is "Prismaticshop" insinuated that I was RNF'ing in an attempt to join Forsaken. My counter point was it takes absolutely 0 effort whatsoever to join Forsaken and his argument is retarded.
It's ok man, we will give you a trial in <Asgard>. You can bring us water and iron rations in ToV while we are preparing for engages. If you do your job well, we might let you sit at SG zone line and SoW people for the run through WW. You might even be able to do Nagy/Vox with us one day if you play your cards right. I see potential in you young shaman
Old 12-07-2015, 05:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's ok man, we will give you a trial in <Asgard>. You can bring us water and iron rations in ToV while we are preparing for engages. If you do your job well, we might let you sit at SG zone line and SoW people for the run through WW. You might even be able to do Nagy/Vox with us one day if you play your cards right. I see potential in you young shaman
Well at least it's not just BDA that has shitposters.
Old 12-07-2015, 05:35 PM
Banned

Just stirring the pot, <3 all you for real
Old 12-07-2015, 09:23 PM
Decaying Skeleton

BDA is the sorriest group of players to ever touch a keyboard.
Old 12-07-2015, 09:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why in hell would anyone join FAT? Serious question.
The general consensus among the majority of folks I talk to in-game is that Forsaken gives better deals to new recruits than Rampage does. Right or wrong, that's what an awful lot of folks believe.

Granted, I can't fathom why taking effort to join the top guilds would be thought of as a good thing. Yes, Forsaken and Rampage are both fairly large. They're both reasonably inclusive of folks who want to join. Good. The alternative is watching a group of 40 or 50 elitists kill everything, delete the rots, and lord it over the rest of the server. The current situation seems a fair improvement to me. Folks who want to see the content can do so.

Danth
Old 12-07-2015, 09:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The general consensus among the majority of folks I talk to in-game is that Forsaken gives better deals to new recruits than Rampage does. Right or wrong, that's what an awful lot of folks believe.

Granted, I can't fathom why taking effort to join the top guilds would be thought of as a good thing. Yes, Forsaken and Rampage are both fairly large. They're both reasonably inclusive of folks who want to join. Good. The alternative is watching a group of 40 or 50 elitists kill everything, delete the rots, and lord it over the rest of the server. The current situation seems a fair improvement to me. Folks who want to see the content can do so.

Danth
If I'm a pixelwhore looking at FAT vs Rampage. Rampage gets WAY more targets often times with less players. I don't care what DKP signing bonus Dottedup is offering. You're gonna get a bigger slice of the available pixel pie in Rampage. It's just basic math. All that DKP isn't gonna do you any good when you kill a dragon and gotta split the drops to 3 different guilds.

I still don't get it /shrug
Old 12-07-2015, 09:59 PM
Kobold

Well No

The original Poster was digging at the little Zerglings called BDA.
Simple math.. if they cannot get enough zerglings to smother the boss with dead corpses, then they will not win.
Old 12-07-2015, 10:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctre [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well No

The original Poster was digging at the little Zerglings called BDA.
Simple math.. if they cannot get enough zerglings to smother the boss with dead corpses, then they will not win.
FAT rolls with 140. BDA mid 30s. Who zergs what now?
Old 12-07-2015, 10:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll respond to this.
choked on my drink irl laughing at this line haha