Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2015, 01:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuljin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, has anybody used this server as the basis of their Human-Computer Interaction PhD dissertation? In all seriousness this place would be an absolute goldmine of information. Give online game addicts a 16 year old game stuck on one expansion for five years and see how the community changes while the game doesn't. Anybody? Bueller?
/tinfoil nilbog and rogean operate this as a front for a CIA psy-op experiment into social engineering of online communities.
Old 12-08-2015, 01:59 PM
Sarnak

the world bosses spawn pretty much daily while the instanced ones are 6.5 day lockout. if RF and LJ was anything to go by, there will still be a huge competitive scene for those daily loots.
Old 12-08-2015, 02:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i played the alpha and did NOT like it
I've got a KR account. What didn't you like about it? I'm not at max level or anything but I really enjoy the combat. Granted, it's not like the leveling experience is difficult, which worries me slightly, but the environment/engine really had me.

But yea, what are your negatives? Any positives? Since you're a PvPer, I think lots of NA is hoping for changes in this area compared to KR/JP/RU. On the official forums though, due to the outcry, I'd say that the PvP system will get changed back to old KR beta style (which was akin to Lineage 2). This doesn't "promote" PvP, but it doesn't make it a gigantic glaring negative, which always pisses me off about PvP games.

PvE whiners always ruining games for the rest of us.
Old 12-08-2015, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-08-2015, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

For launch, Plane of Sky is an exception to the above instancing rule. Each island will have a lockout. Kill any NPC on that island and everyone in your raid will receive a 6.5 day account-wide lockout for that island.

this sounds pretty lame and crappy to me - how can you instance Sky by Island

also

Can I Purchase the 40-Slot “Steadfast Satchel” on the New Progression Server?

Yes! This bag is a one-time claim available on any server, including progression servers. You can learn more about this here.

hehe
Old 12-08-2015, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuljin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, has anybody used this server as the basis of their Human-Computer Interaction PhD dissertation? In all seriousness this place would be an absolute goldmine of information. Give online game addicts a 16 year old game stuck on one expansion for five years and see how the community changes while the game doesn't. Anybody? Bueller?
We're all dwellers in Vault 1999.
Old 12-08-2015, 04:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For launch, Plane of Sky is an exception to the above instancing rule. Each island will have a lockout. Kill any NPC on that island and everyone in your raid will receive a 6.5 day account-wide lockout for that island.

this sounds pretty lame and crappy to me - how can you instance Sky by Island

also

Can I Purchase the 40-Slot “Steadfast Satchel” on the New Progression Server?

Yes! This bag is a one-time claim available on any server, including progression servers. You can learn more about this here.

hehe
Don't play it then. Live in your P99 world of non-progression. Don't need to knock on anyone else who might find it refreshing.
Old 12-08-2015, 05:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wormed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't play it then. Live in your P99 world of non-progression. Don't need to knock on anyone else who might find it refreshing.
cash shops are very refreshing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-08-2015, 05:45 PM
Banned

some1 should just invent a time machine so we can go back in time and play truly classic servers and troll ourselves
Old 12-08-2015, 05:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cash shops are very refreshing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm refreshed by them!