Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2016, 01:44 PM
Skeleton

Default Mage doing epic quest looking for a guild

Hi guys,

Kaspur here, lvl 57 mage atm looking for a guild that focus on helping member on epic and do some raiding.

Currently I am nearly done with my epic beside crown of element mastery from PoS and hate staff. Obviously I can't duo or trio these like all the other items I got so far so I am looking for a home that do these.

I had done raiding up to PoP way back when and active in WoW raiding scene. I am on EST timezone. If you have any suggestion guild-wise, please let me know.

thanks,
Kaspur
Old 02-18-2016, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

So, you can purchase the Crown for...5 or 10k.

The staff....you are going to need help. HOWEVER! Thank the gods (P99 staff), they fixed PoH and now the staff has a chance to drop off a mini. Almost any guild can go up there and kill that mini. And, honestly that mini can be done by a single group, however getting to the mini with 1 group would be a HELL of a challenge.

So, there are many guilds you can choose from and all of them are decent, but most of them have Mages way ahead of you. Do what I did:

Read up on guilds on P99 and choose the one you feel is best.

Good luck!
Old 02-18-2016, 03:01 PM
Kobold

Whatever you do DONT give up!!! I had the mage epic pet during Kunark/Velious era on live and he was a complete beast!

It's so worth it!

GOOD LUCK!
Old 02-18-2016, 03:35 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This.

Nothing rubs me the wrong way more than someone joining a guild to acquire their epic. These individuals tend to only attend raids that benefit them. Like only showing up to PoHate, or only showing up to VS on a wizard, etc.

Join a guild, meet some people, have fun. Eventually your epic will come.

If the only thing you're concerned about is your epic, and you don't want to join a guild, I'd say save up platinum and buy the MQ.
Closed Thread