Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2016, 06:44 PM
Orc

Smile Joining you all soon!

Hello all! I just ordered my copy of Titanium (boy they are expensive!) and will be joining the fun very soon. I played EQ1 from release until about 2004 and I have yet to find another MMORPG that matches it. So glad this server is here and I hope it stays around for a while.

I will probably start with a druid as it was my absolute love but will also roll a chanter as I really get off on CC. That said, I have a couple questions:

1. Is the enchanter's CC still needed in groups/raids?

2. Are there any RP guilds or groups on the server that I can connect with?

Thanks in advance and I simply can't wait to get out there with you all!
Old 03-10-2016, 05:04 AM
Fire Giant

1) Yes of course. And chanters are not just there for CC, they are a leading DPS class with charmed pets + everybody loves chanter buffs.
The downside is there are plenty of chanters around. The same goes for druids.
Old 03-10-2016, 08:12 AM
Orc

Thanks Pyrion. Thatd interesting that there is a lot of chanters. Are there a lack of any otherneeded vlass would ya say?
Old 03-10-2016, 08:36 AM
Fire Giant

be prepared to charm, as it is almost mandatory as a chanter nowadays. cc / buffs not enough ! For raiding, chanters are buffs bots, pretty boring.
And no there is no RP guild around here, but if you are creative and not too weird, RP CAN be appreciated. I've seen some awesome trolls and gnomes around. skill up your language, invest yourself in useless skilltrading and entertain your group, mindless grinding is always around the corner, so you could be the next hero
Old 03-10-2016, 09:03 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diogene [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dont listen to this guy. Just play and have fun.
Old 03-10-2016, 09:33 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

just so you're aware you don't need to buy titanium. it's not considered piracy, daybreak has said they're cool with people torrenting it for use with EQ Emu, and the developer isn't making a penny off your purchase anyway.
Old 03-10-2016, 10:10 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just so you're aware you don't need to buy titanium. it's not considered piracy, daybreak has said they're cool with people torrenting it for use with EQ Emu, and the developer isn't making a penny off your purchase anyway.
Well I wish I would have known that. I thought it was not allowed. But either way, money well spent for the chance to play EQ again. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread