Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2016, 05:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utanven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your complaining about attacks while attacking Vouss & Smedy...

Fiegi or w/e - I included you, keep making those treasured life memories namean

K gotta go for real. Bbl maybe
will you be refreshing this thread again in 10 minutes?[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-16-2016, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

I don't have any beef with Sektors, but anyone else notice how hard he's been slurping lately? His throat prolly clogged up with chlamydia from all the slurping [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Poor little fellow does anything for pixels...
Old 03-16-2016, 05:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utanven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your complaining about attacks while attacking Vouss & Smedy...

Fiegi or w/e - I included you, keep making those treasured life memories namean

K gotta go for real. Bbl maybe
I didn't attack them I just pointed out its like a lightning rod they post and all hell breaks loose.
Old 03-16-2016, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by vouss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you can come off as bitter sometimes pal
Not bitter, there are no hard feelings, I just want to play a different way.
Old 03-16-2016, 06:20 PM
Sarnak

Later dude.

Good man
Old 03-16-2016, 06:49 PM
Fire Giant

Can't believe you idiot fuck boi's turned this thread into a shittied up FQ thread... wish i could've replied to this before it got ruined.

Anyways... Riding was a dear pal and great friend. Our friendship was something unique and great. A lot of fun times playing together and bickering at each other pushing each others buttons. I knew something was up when you hadn't logged in for a week and i started to think you might be gone for good and you was. I'm gonna miss our TS chats with you me masaka and cyren. I hope you stay in touch from time to time, sad to see another Windstriker Council member quit (Riding, Masaka, Dory). You will be missed.
Old 03-16-2016, 07:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBiznessTZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't believe you idiot fuck boi's turned this thread into a shittied up FQ thread... wish i could've replied to this before it got ruined.

Anyways... Riding was a dear pal and great friend. Our friendship was something unique and great. A lot of fun times playing together and bickering at each other pushing each others buttons. I knew something was up when you hadn't logged in for a week and i started to think you might be gone for good and you was. I'm gonna miss our TS chats with you me masaka and cyren. I hope you stay in touch from time to time, sad to see another Windstriker Council member quit (Riding, Masaka, Dory). You will be missed.
Dory (lold)
Old 03-16-2016, 07:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by yikes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is for the few people who care, as I didn’t wish to just vanish without a word. I expect the typical troll responses.

I (Riding) won’t be logging into Everquest (or any game for that matter) ever again.
Everquest was literally ruining my life. I have a wife and young kids that depend on me and I neglected them for the past year and a half because I am addicted to this game. I encourage anyone in a similar situation to just stop before it is too late. Life is so much better outside of Norrath.

The last few weeks have been the most productive and rewarding in the past few years, simply by refusing to log in or check the forums.

The thing I will miss most is the people. Cyren, Masaka, Joe, Kammbo, Colgate, the dingo child, Tam, Gaso, Omai, Squats, Symb and any more. I grew close to some of the <Friends> crew as well (Reebz, Weinus, Grix, Bokke).

My accounts will go to a few people. The Riding you see online will never be me again.

Due to not wanting to re-open this game into my life again, I won’t be checking back on the forums again as well.

Farewell and good luck in life,
Riding, Kromax, Oneman, Michele
Translation: <Empire> Ruined his life.

Good work going for IRL instead dawg
Old 03-16-2016, 07:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akalakamelee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Translation: <Empire> Ruined his life.

Good work going for IRL instead dawg
Riding wasn't very good at moderation.. he tried back in october to reduce his play time and play EQ and it just led to him playing more and more. He was def a 110% or nothing kind of guy.
Old 03-16-2016, 07:29 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Love you buddy, sad to see a friend go, but glad to hear that you're doing it for the right reasons, pop into Ts and say hi sometime pal <3
Closed Thread