Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2016, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hollar if you've ever killed an NToV dragon on its spawn point!
Have killed eashen, mirenilla, cekenar, zlexak, sevalak, jorlleag and nevederia on their spawn points #winner
Old 05-09-2016, 05:04 AM
Aviak

I skipped to the end here after page 3 or 4, but if people are upset that CSG shit themselves for an hour instead of killing Ikatiar you might take into account that the vast majority of us remember/know jack and shit about NToV and therefore will likely learn via shit fests like the hour without Ikatiar dying to us.

I must say though Raato is spot on about all the fucking tells from every which way about every little thing...I realize most of those were meant to be helpful but I think bottom line is that we want to learn and the hard way(aka training self for x amount of time) is one of the best ways to go about that. Skew you know I am your bud, sorry you don't like us trying to learn the ropes in there but just know nothing is being done to you with malicious intent [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe if all the bosses were rooted in place....oh how a dwarf can dream right?

Chevey
Old 05-09-2016, 05:09 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, this is clearly the reason you play the game. Dungeon crawling sounds like an entire waste of my time when we can TL pull a dragon to the zone in and kill it in 5min as opposed to 1 hour. I would much rather use that 55min to get ahead in work for the next week, watch a movie, or play some other game while waiting for the next batphone.
WTB PERMA ROOTED NToV NAMED!
Old 05-09-2016, 06:56 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Someone should fix the wiki that says ToV entrance is 100% safe. I have died three times to dragons being pulled here by guilds. Thank you for pulling mobs that AOE the zone in. *sarcasm*
Old 05-09-2016, 11:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone should fix the wiki that says ToV entrance is 100% safe. I have died three times to dragons being pulled here by guilds. Thank you for pulling mobs that AOE the zone in. *sarcasm*
Don't complain, you'll just get told to shut up and it needs to be done.
Old 05-10-2016, 09:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They get extra dkp for each person killed because of this
Closed Thread