Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2016, 08:32 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you are part of the problem
I have seen Swish actually giving advice to help people. I can't recall a single post from Pokesan that was worth reading. Swish might be a somewhat helpful troll, but at least he isn't Pokesan.
Old 05-14-2016, 09:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDawg816 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have seen Swish actually giving advice to help people. I can't recall a single post from Pokesan that was worth reading. Swish might be a somewhat helpful troll, but at least he isn't Pokesan.
If he'd just stick to the helpful advice instead of baiting people into incessant flamewars, there wouldn't be any animosity. The two months he was away were two of the most civilized months on these boards. Banning Swish would go a long way to making this a friendlier place.
Old 05-14-2016, 09:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't often see Ravager post, but when I do...

1. He's mad.
2. It's my fault.
Ravager you're one of the most negative posters on the forum, I'm sorry that I'm apparently to blame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'll continue to give advice to players that ask, help people starting out on p99, and there might even be another giveaway/competiton soon... stay tuned! <3
Old 05-14-2016, 09:57 AM
Aviak

i like my swishy sweet
Old 05-14-2016, 09:58 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobretti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i like my swishy sweet
^^
Old 05-14-2016, 10:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ravager you're one of the most negative posters on the forum, I'm sorry that I'm apparently to blame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'll continue to give advice to players that ask, help people starting out on p99, and there might even be another giveaway/competiton soon... stay tuned! <3
This is exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about. Thanks for making my point. Virtually all of my "negative" posts have been preceded by a cut made by you at either myself or my guild. On the whole I offer helpful advice to new players also. In fact, I just helped a druid new to this server get a fire beetle eye and showed him how to find the druid guild and do the bard mail quest so he can afford his spells. And, while typing this response, I went out of my way to rez someone who was on a long corpse run. Evano and Kazarak specifically, since unlike you, I can back up my claims with facts.

I guess you just bring out the worst in some people.
Old 05-14-2016, 10:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about.
You bring up being negative, I comment about your negativity and you call me out for being negative about it?

Damn, I sure fell for that one [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-14-2016, 10:22 AM
Kobold

wait wait wait, isnt each reaction supposed to have an equal and opposite reaction? I dont see this working here, topsy turvy eq world...smh
Old 05-14-2016, 10:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You bring up being negative, I comment about your negativity and you call me out for being negative about it?

Damn, I sure fell for that one [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once again, Swish swishes in the only way Swish knows how to swish. Nevermind every other point made in that post and all other posts that add up as evidence against you instigating everything, just cut out the one part of the quote and place it out of context to take a jab at someone. Not everyone's memory is as short as yours, however, and that's where you find yourself at the receiving end of great dislike.
Old 05-14-2016, 10:26 AM
Planar Protector

Okay stay mad Ravager, I'm not being dragged into one of your hate wars. Thanks for RNF'ing up the thread lol
Closed Thread