Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2016, 08:08 AM
Kobold

Does trading pixels for Trackmaster Thomas toys count as rmt?
Old 05-16-2016, 06:19 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry, you are?

(another anon forum account)
Habitual 1-59'er that does not raid and has no emotional investments to prompt me to accept your rhetoric, being that I watched what actually happened as an outsider with small guilds trying to game the system ect, and BDA being drummed up as a scapegoat because of severe asspain over the very existence of the rotation.

Not anon, this was the name of my character when I made my account. I just mothballed him when I learned Iksars would be coming in awhile.
We're all anon anyways, unless your real name is just Swish, which would explain a few things. Nobody here is anybody at all. This is a forum for a game. Sorry, a forum for a free emulated version of a game, as it existed more then 15 years ago.

Your sickness is on full display, if by chance you are not simply a child in their angst phase who merely needs to go outside more often, you really do need to talk to a professional therapist. Also taking a walk in the sunlight at least once every few days is probably a good idea as well.
Old 05-16-2016, 06:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by central scrutinizer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're all anon anyways, unless your real name is just Swish, which would explain a few things.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-16-2016, 07:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by central scrutinizer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Habitual 1-59'er that does not raid and has no emotional investments to prompt me to accept your rhetoric, being that I watched what actually happened as an outsider with small guilds trying to game the system ect, and BDA being drummed up as a scapegoat because of severe asspain over the very existence of the rotation.

Not anon, this was the name of my character when I made my account. I just mothballed him when I learned Iksars would be coming in awhile.
We're all anon anyways, unless your real name is just Swish, which would explain a few things. Nobody here is anybody at all. This is a forum for a game. Sorry, a forum for a free emulated version of a game, as it existed more then 15 years ago.

Your sickness is on full display, if by chance you are not simply a child in their angst phase who merely needs to go outside more often, you really do need to talk to a professional therapist. Also taking a walk in the sunlight at least once every few days is probably a good idea as well.
Love this, the mad in these guys will never die... so neither will this thread [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-16-2016, 07:42 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Love this, the mad in these guys will never die... so neither will this thread [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not with anybody, you're seriously so full of rage that you can't even comprehend how insane you appear to by-standers or that somebody might not follow along with your delusions or otherwise fit in to them.

The fact that you've actually said the words "the mad in these guys will never die" in a thread that you've spammed with dozens upon dozens of posts full of your anger over events that happened years ago says it all.
You don't have even a shred of self-awareness, you are fully indulging your disease at this point.

Sitting here playing jenga with your psyche in front of strangers is not going to help you, the attention that you desperately vie for is purely negative. Submit Reply is made of pixels, it is not a real button, it can not change anything for you no matter how many times you hammer it.

I hope that you can comprehend this some day and somehow learn to understand that everquest is just a game that people play for entertainment. Well, a free emulation of a specific version of a game anyways.
Old 05-16-2016, 07:48 PM
Planar Protector

Oh I must be seething here, account 19004 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

No anger in me at all, just a quest to keep the truth documented and not drowned out. A noble quest, more noble than "fire shots at Swish and see if he replies kek"

I wonder what he'll reply with next.
Old 05-16-2016, 07:51 PM
Fire Giant

a year later and swish is still frothing over the rotation collapsing

i'm not sure what's more pathetic, your grudge against bda or grocer's grudge against braknar.
Old 05-16-2016, 08:08 PM
Planar Protector

Central you are definitely drinking the BDA koolaid if you think the small guilds were gaming the system. The rotation ended after BDA raged out due to Cloki leaving the guild with most of BDA's morning crew.

That being said, even I've pretty much gotten over the destruction of the rotation. Swish is the lone stalwart of a dying age.
Old 05-16-2016, 08:44 PM
Fire Giant

Indeed, BDA raged for the 10 months that existed between those events.
Old 05-16-2016, 09:15 PM
Banned

bda doesn't play here stop posting about bda
Closed Thread