Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2016, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://imgur.com/gallery/HdE5G

I guess the girl linked to is a circus freak and deserves your hate too? We should make people fear for their lives because you are slightly uncomfortable with their gender daywolf? Singling out and torturing a specific group of people out of blind fear, is bigotry and the corner stone of hatred.

I'm really sad this poor girl had to go through cancer to understand what it is people like you spread in our society [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You dragging shit out of RnF into OT now? I wasn't talking about bathrooms, biatch. Fuck you and your "fear for your lives" crap, you're a leftist SJW white trash male racist fascist as drama queened as they come. You admittedly don't even play this game, you posted months ago you don't even have this game installed and won't until discord is released, and my guess not even then. All you do is hang in our forums and troll, you're a fucking mental nutjob. And no I don't hate you either, I just want you to go away, go harass some other game community where you don't even have the game installed either.

and wtf breast cancer??? are you that retarded? When were we EVER having a convo about cancer of any type? This post is probably even the first time I used the word in these forums. You're not even really a troll, at least the bad ones can be entertaining sometimes, just nutcase. Seriously, go seek medical help. That pic isn't even the same person in the circus thread in rnf. Dislike, definitely. Even Blitzers and IRYD I don't dislike.
Last edited by Daywolf; 06-01-2016 at 05:50 PM..
Old 06-01-2016, 06:00 PM
Banned

^^^ pschyo circus freak who also doesn't play anymore and spends all day bashing people because he's mad at obamacare (which he doesn't understand) and wasn't allowed to protest at the g3 summit because his passport was a denied from all the crap he spews.

go occupy another forum.
Old 06-01-2016, 06:01 PM
Banned

sig test
Old 06-01-2016, 06:03 PM
Banned

Goog Sig, not sure what that is though.
Old 06-01-2016, 06:06 PM
Banned

Is an sjw a south African Jewish wasp?
Old 06-01-2016, 06:08 PM
Banned

Maybe he doesn't like super jazzy women .
Old 06-01-2016, 06:09 PM
Banned

Or solar job workers
Old 06-01-2016, 06:09 PM
Banned

I like super jam waffles personally
Old 06-01-2016, 07:54 PM
Planar Protector

I'm sure they aren't looking at her because of her stupid ass hair. I know she can read minds and that's certainly not the case,
Old 06-02-2016, 09:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist_santa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also Azure have you ever considered the fact that its simply just "you". I mean there are other p99 shemales but they don't get the same vitriol directed at you. Probably because its not the defining quality of their character and they dont advertise about their fetish the way you do.
More good advice here Maerlith.