Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2016, 01:32 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Griefing a legit exp group over a camp for a cheap item you were too impatient to wait to buy or come back when the camp was open. And the rest of the server is greedy... k.
Also, it wasn't for me, it was for a noob druid. So take your bullshit else where, really sick of your attitude and your personality. BYE!
Old 06-13-2016, 01:35 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taysh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gm ruled that I WAS INDEED Allowed to hold one point, without a physical presence, and I offered to feed them extra EXP, and I let them have targin, which they wanted.

So yes, actually 1 camp trying to hold 3 spots is Greedy, especially when I offered them all kinds of extra help and pulls.

DOn't talk to me anymore, please, ever again. Thanks.
Royals is one camp. No amount of LawyerQuest is going to change that.

You harassed an experience group because they were in your way.
Old 06-13-2016, 01:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taysh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gm ruled that I WAS INDEED Allowed to hold one point, without a physical presence
If you're trying to say that a GM told you that you're allowed to go to Royals and make the group there give up one of the rooms, I'll have to call bullshit until you provide some evidence.
Old 06-13-2016, 01:37 PM
Orc

Actually, you know what, il never post again, i am so sick of the forum community. You all act like I am such a bad person, yet I do more for people in this game than all of you combined. Worthless trolls. Farewell.
Old 06-13-2016, 01:44 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Actually, you know what, il never post again, i am so sick of the forum community. You all act like I am such a bad person, yet I do more for people in this game than all of you combined. Worthless trolls. Farewell.
It is because you are a bad person. You've now twice involved a GM in some bull crap. In all of my time playing on p1999 I've never had an issue that required a GM to resolve (I believe a raid I was apart of several years ago had a GM show up, but the raid scene is a disaster).

If you've had a GM involved once with a dispute you've had it might be because the other player was an ass, if you've had a GM involved more than once it is you that is an ass, especially within a week or two timeframe.

So yes, you sir are an ass.
Old 06-13-2016, 01:54 PM
Aviak

I just can't imagine wanting an item so badly you'd be willing to destroy your server reputation by walking in someone's camp and saying, "This specific spawn point is mine." Seems kind of silly to me.

As others have said. There was a group already there, and they weren't willing to concede any spawns. There really isn't a grey area here, unless you want to go full retard.
Old 06-13-2016, 02:07 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzni [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is because you are a bad person. You've now twice involved a GM in some bull crap. In all of my time playing on p1999 I've never had an issue that required a GM to resolve (I believe a raid I was apart of several years ago had a GM show up, but the raid scene is a disaster).

If you've had a GM involved once with a dispute you've had it might be because the other player was an ass, if you've had a GM involved more than once it is you that is an ass, especially within a week or two timeframe.

So yes, you sir are an ass.
#1 Show up for one mob, for a bracer for a noob druid.
#2 Asked the group which camp they were in, they replied "Champion."
#3 Said they needed Targin, gave them Targin
#4 Pulled King room trash mobs to them with 5-10% into their room for easy killing, got slandered and cursed off
#5 No physical presence on the named Spawn point, while mobs began repopping
#6 Group had to break up for some reason as it was.
#7 Royals = 3 camps is a player based creation, just like how they say Hands is Warlord. WRONG. A physical body must be in the camp.
#8 I offered to pull them also, bugs and beetles, and whatever else was around and non camped.
#9 I rightfully took the spot, and only wanted 1 mob, and when it popped, they came in and Kill stole it.

Twisted Logic here. You people fucking sicken me, claim things about how I am an asshole and am entitled, yet was there to help a new druid get some gear.

The whole T-Staff thing, totally different story, plus I served my penalty for taking to long to pass the staff over, and during mid pass got d/c off the game.

I have helped well over 500 people in this game with items, exp, money, power leveling, etc. And I am the asshole yeah? Most of you are full of shit, self serving assholes who point the finger at someone who had a bad day, for the rest of their existence, have no forgiveness in your hearts, are sour people to the core, and truthfully, are self serving just as much as everyone said I was.

You cast your judgment on me, fine, do what you want, say what you want. In this situation I was correct. Fucking sick of you internet morons with no lives. Farewell.
Old 06-13-2016, 02:10 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erazmus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just can't imagine wanting an item so badly you'd be willing to destroy your server reputation by walking in someone's camp and saying, "This specific spawn point is mine." Seems kind of silly to me.

As others have said. There was a group already there, and they weren't willing to concede any spawns. There really isn't a grey area here, unless you want to go full retard.
Guess what, it wasn't their camp. That's that you all are missing. Not to mention the group broke up due to either unable to keep up with it all after they lost a member.
Old 06-13-2016, 02:21 PM
Aviak

Quote:
...when it popped, they came in and [pulled] it...
Quote:
Not to mention the group broke up due to either unable to keep up with it all after they lost a member.
So what you are saying is that if you waited patiently, instead of griefing the experience group, you would have ended up with whatever crap you were after in the same amount of time.

The other benefits of having had waited would have been:
-The experience group would have had a more enjoyable time playing EQ.
-You could have gained experience or loot by holding another camp while waiting.
-You would have not further ruined your reputation on the server, such as it is.
-You wouldn't be quite so upset, which would reduce the number of times that you've said you are going to stop posting by at least half.

I'm sure I'm missing many other benefits.
Old 06-13-2016, 02:23 PM
Orc

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC474733/
Closed Thread