Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2011, 01:52 PM
Fire Giant

I say this as an uninterested and unbiased observer: manastones will absolutely, 100%, no doubt whatsoever cost between 150k and 200k by Christmas.

Whether or not you can afford to invest 80k now in an item that'll be worth 200k in a year likely has more to do with your platinum situation and class. Debating the actual future of the manastone is a waste of time, though. This has already happened. The manastone will skyrocket in price until flowing thought items enter the server, which, according to the stated goal of P99, is never.
Old 02-28-2011, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Flowing thought is velious

lol wut
Old 02-28-2011, 03:31 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweedpimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys are missing the point. And im not going to pound 100k into your heads.

So, laugh at the kids with manastones, thinking we wasted our money. Go ahead.
Not saying you wasted your money. Manastone is a decent item, but its overrated. Its a good item, but if you play a 50+ character, I doubt how much use it would be to you.

I know I will be living in sebilis most of the 50's and it would be of no use there.
Old 02-28-2011, 05:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not saying you wasted your money. Manastone is a decent item, but its overrated. Its a good item, but if you play a 50+ character, I doubt how much use it would be to you.

I know I will be living in sebilis most of the 50's and it would be of no use there.
Dawt
Closed Thread