Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2016, 04:57 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalopolis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Read an interview a few months back, and I've red several forum posts by Sir Bradley himself, where he states exactly this; that they're designing an itentionally-niche game targeting an MMO audience that's been alienated from modern MMOs.

Now that's all talk, of course, however Pantheon is in a bit of a unique position....

For those who don't know: the game's kickstarter actually FAILED. It seemed like Pantheon was destined to become vaporware until it was saved by an angel investor, who understood exactly what type of MMO they were designing. And the audience they were designing it for.
yeah they're saying all the right things so far which gives me so hope but I've seen that before. Granted vanguard was a good idea so Brad, at least his vision has a good track record. I'm cautiously optimistic about this. There's been too many casual, solo mmos, I want a modern day EQ. Granted I know he doesn't have the rights to it but hell I'd take EQHD.
Old 07-12-2016, 07:36 PM
Banned

pantheon looks awesome.
Old 07-13-2016, 05:40 AM
Fire Giant

I pledged 100.00 dollars. I hope the game does well. Stop being so negative! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-13-2016, 05:48 AM
Fire Giant

Isn't this the game where everyone on the dev team quit except for his fundamentalist christian friends cause they weren't getting paid?
Old 07-13-2016, 06:15 AM
Fire Giant

im sure brad is taking the "high" road litterally.
Old 07-13-2016, 07:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by T7g [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trusting Brad McQuaid to get anything done is like trusting Agatha with heroin and a needle. He'll tell you how he's not gonna fail like before, but in the end- the needle will end up deep in some body part.
Wait a second, wasn't Brad McQuaid the lead developer of the game we all love and still play 17 years later?
Old 07-13-2016, 09:47 AM
Planar Protector

Who are you kidding.

You're still in love with EQ and you know it.
Old 07-13-2016, 10:05 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by T7g [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
by the way, has he overdosed yet?
what the eff is wrong with you?
Old 07-13-2016, 11:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I have unfortunately left said game behind- but you guys are just too much fun not to check in on every once in a while.
Quote:
Has our Brad Mcquaid got off the opiates yet?

I will never play a game with someone like Agatha involved at any point.

by the way, has he overdosed yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by drktmplr12 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what the eff is wrong with you?
I'll tell you what's wrong with him. He's a judgmental f*cktard poser who couldn't develop anything on his own if his life depended on it. He's on the same "it's cool to hate Brad" short bus that the other troll was on. They just enjoy being shitty and crapping on parades. The irony is that I'd bet that junior here has tried a few opiates or other recreational substances on his own.
Old 07-13-2016, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadetree [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll tell you what's wrong with him. He's a judgmental f*cktard poser who couldn't develop anything on his own if his life depended on it. He's on the same "it's cool to hate Brad" short bus that the other troll was on. They just enjoy being shitty and crapping on parades. The irony is that I'd bet that junior here has tried a few opiates or other recreational substances on his own.
Good post ^^ I never understood all the retard obsession with Brad's life.