Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2016, 06:14 AM
Aviak

Once you get 50+ earning cash becomes a lot quicker.

Just grinding exp in Sebilis and alphaing gems and /randoming trash will probably earn you more money than porting.

And if you get a big ticket item like JBB, Hiero Cloak, RBG or Fungi, then things will be awesome for you.

Velks and HS also offer some nice chance to earn decent plat while grinding exp anyway. All of those require 50+ though.
Old 12-19-2016, 06:29 AM
Planar Protector

My suggestion since paladin is level 42... Get indifferent faction with Halas by handing in some gnoll fangs, get a Mage to summon you 7 100% weight reduction bags.

Train smithing to 21 at trainer, buy a portable forge, buy 5 stacks of water. Slaughter goblins in permafrost, loot only the ore. Combine 3 small bricks + water to make a large brick, 3 large bricks + water to make a block. The goblins can drop blocks directly too.

Get your bags full and vendor at halas, blocks sell for like 88p each or something. At end of day, ground transfer your WR bags to a level 1 barbarian alt and corpse it.

Should make a ton of money. May want to just gain a few pally levels to make it go faster, and then can also farm items like root nets if camp isn't taken.

Should make more than porting this way and get your wurmslayer in a day or two.
Old 12-19-2016, 06:47 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My suggestion since paladin is level 42... Get indifferent faction with Halas by handing in some gnoll fangs, get a Mage to summon you 7 100% weight reduction bags.

Train smithing to 21 at trainer, buy a portable forge, buy 5 stacks of water. Slaughter goblins in permafrost, loot only the ore. Combine 3 small bricks + water to make a large brick, 3 large bricks + water to make a block. The goblins can drop blocks directly too.

Get your bags full and vendor at halas, blocks sell for like 88p each or something. At end of day, ground transfer your WR bags to a level 1 barbarian alt and corpse it.

Should make a ton of money. May want to just gain a few pally levels to make it go faster, and then can also farm items like root nets if camp isn't taken.

Thanks for the suggestion!
Old 12-19-2016, 06:56 AM
Sarnak

Tongue-punch someone from behind and have them camp lower dogs for you. Jelek Icepaw drops a 19/25 10ac 50mana clickie purge 1h sword that is nodrop. Get that.

Barring that, keep on playing and rock a Baton of Faith for DPS or a Sword of Mourning if you believe that getting to press 'bash' is the best thing there is.
Old 12-19-2016, 07:52 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tongue-punch someone from behind and have them camp lower dogs for you. Jelek Icepaw drops a 19/25 10ac 50mana clickie purge 1h sword that is nodrop. Get that.
!
Old 12-19-2016, 08:02 AM
Planar Protector

Are you on red? I think I have a sword of mourning rotting there.
Old 12-19-2016, 08:19 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you on red? I think I have a sword of mourning rotting there.
On Blue. Thanks for the offer, though.
Old 12-19-2016, 09:10 AM
Planar Protector

How does one "tongue-punch"?
Old 12-19-2016, 09:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm confused, why bother combining the bricks? Just sell it all straight to the vendor. The prices match so that you don't get more money from 1 regular brick than you do from 3 large bricks etc. Otherwise great suggestion, Permafrost is a great farming zone for melee/pet classes if you can sell in Halas and have weight bags. I would even suggest looting all the fine steel and bronze/ringmail as well.

Leveling up a character to make money from ports is a bad idea, unless you just also really want a wizard alt.
Old 12-19-2016, 09:28 AM
Planar Protector

Exactly where does one buy this portable forge? Isn't that SOL/POP stuff?
Closed Thread