Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2017, 03:10 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The population tripled within days of the disbanding of TMO. When the lockouts were implemented, people even came back who left. Velious offered more to do, so it sustained the higher population, but the turnover rate is as high as ever. People go as far as they can and burn out when they see what they are up against (hint, it's not skill; that can be matched with skill and there would be no problem). The 1200 prime time population is despite the raid scene, not because of it. If the end game didn't come with arbitrary player imposed timesinks, there would be 3k players at prime time.
Server can't sustain 3000. The time sinks aren't player made. It's because there are not enough pixels per player.
Old 03-29-2017, 03:30 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The population tripled within days of the disbanding of TMO. When the lockouts were implemented, people even came back who left. Velious offered more to do, so it sustained the higher population, but the turnover rate is as high as ever. People go as far as they can and burn out when they see what they are up against (hint, it's not skill; that can be matched with skill and there would be no problem). The 1200 prime time population is despite the raid scene, not because of it. If the end game didn't come with arbitrary player imposed timesinks, there would be 3k players at prime time.
Please cite your sources for this scientific statement.
Old 03-29-2017, 03:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
False its 100% player made. There was just as many (or more) players on live servers in classic and nobody wallstared at dragon spawn points for 16 hours to get pixels. Many servers had rotations and even the ones that didn't the top 1-2 guilds only locked down current content. As far as I know there weren't very many guilds in Velious poopsocking Trakanons and Fear Golems. They focused on Velious content and for the most part I think that was "enough" for them. P99 has bred a special kind of neckbeard and there will never be enough for these people. P99 raid guilds have no problem whatsoever 16 hr shitsocking even the crappiest raid targets. Arguing its not a player caused issue is just ridiculous.

However you probably have a point that P99 couldn't handle 3000 players. Not only from a server hardware standpoint but imagine even trying to xp with 3k pop server. Every decent xp zone in the game would be overflowing with ppl and severe lack of mobs.
You're just as out of touch now as you were when you were here with BDA. Get a grip lol
Old 03-29-2017, 04:41 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TMO monopolized this server because i was not here. And probably because a bunch of pussys allowed it to happen. Play fair, by the server rules and you have a fighting chance. Noone is unbeatable. I will teach you the game if you wanna grow a pair and compete with us someday. <3
Never go full Fingerz. The GMs repop the server on suspensions when you go full Fingerz.
Old 03-29-2017, 04:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd love to hear your facts disproving what I said. Once your shitty guild is unsuspended cause you broke the rules neckbearding for year+ old stale pixels once again. Are you seriously trying to tell me I won't find A/A trackers if I log on a fear tracker when golems/draco are in window?
First draco is a 7 day spawn now. Second no you absolutely will not find us tracking anything but CT in fear. No point when csg and foh are standing on spawn pointa for 16 hours. But again, please share your infinite wisdom of nothing on us all.

Fucking clown.
Old 03-29-2017, 04:54 AM
Planar Protector

Btw take that shit message out of your sig. No one gives a shit that you cakewalked your way to quarm.
Old 03-29-2017, 05:51 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No point when csg and foh are standing on spawn pointa for 16 hours.
CSG has never stood at the spawn points, its mainly FoH and sometimes (rarely) Awakened. Ordering CSG raidforce to poopsock golem temples for 16 hours is worse waste of their time than footracing against known cheaters, which is also complete waste of time.
Old 03-29-2017, 06:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by raato [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
CSG has never stood at the spawn points, its mainly FoH and sometimes (rarely) Awakened. Ordering CSG raidforce to poopsock golem temples for 16 hours is worse waste of their time than footracing against known cheaters, which is also complete waste of time.
Yea def a waste of time when you never win or cry about a pinky toe over the line [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-29-2017, 06:38 AM
Planar Protector

damn detoxx should nickname himself Young Draco (draco is slang for AK-47, nerds) cuz he spraying this thread with bullets

jcr i hope you got a bully on (slang for bullet proof vest)

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-29-2017, 06:58 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
damn detoxx should nickname himself Young Draco (draco is slang for AK-47, nerds) cuz he spraying this thread with bullets

jcr i hope you got a bully on (slang for bullet proof vest)
Ooooh, someone just listened to his first Future song.
Closed Thread