Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2011, 07:21 PM
Large Rat

Default I'm new, to all of this :)

Hey guys, I just wanted to introduce myself. My girlfriend and I are currently waiting for a IP Exemption to be lifted to start playing together but in the mean time we've played a little here and there.

I came from a more up to date server and I have to say classic EQ is so much better. I like the older graphics (I'm new-ish to EQ as well as P99) The server seems full of cool people so far. I've had a few people drop by for a heal and invite me to groups to level.

At any rate, I hope to play more of a roll on the server sometime soon. Thanks for doing a good job on running P99. It's nice to play the part of EQ all my friends use to talk about :P
Old 03-30-2011, 07:28 PM
Aviak

Hey welcome to the server. I'm sure you will have a lot of fun here, as most if not all of us do!
Hateshadow Lifebane, 67 necro of <Fleur de Lys>
Old 03-30-2011, 07:36 PM
Planar Protector

Good luck, have fun and remember, even if you have a legit exemption it is never okay for you to log your GFs char in and play at the same time as you play your char.
Old 03-30-2011, 07:56 PM
Planar Protector

Hey Redo, welcome to the server!

Something they don't mention in the IP Exemption thread is that you must post real-life proof of the two individuals attempting aforementioned IP exemption. Furthermore, if the pair contains at least one (1) female, real-life proof must be in the form of nude photos, with at least one (1) topless picture - bare minimum.

You can go ahead and post those in this thread to meet the requirement, thanks!
Old 03-30-2011, 08:07 PM
Large Rat

lmao am I really suppose to support that we are a "we" somehow? Or is this just an effort to try and sneak a peak at my girlfriend without a shirt on, lol?

@Baalzy
I am for one way too lazy. And for two, I am still very noob at EQ and hardly know what to do with one character, lol. On that note though, I believe in following rules. It takes away all the fun if you cheat!

Edit: Also... Does anyone know how long it takes to get an exemption? It's been three days and I've tried not to bump but I just don't know if I have all the criteria or if they just haven't gotten around to it.
Last edited by Redo; 03-30-2011 at 08:10 PM.. Reason: Adding on to statement
Old 03-30-2011, 08:24 PM
Fire Giant

Welcome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-30-2011, 08:25 PM
Planar Protector

In all honesty, it can take up to several weeks for an exemption.
Old 03-30-2011, 08:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao am I really suppose to support that we are a "we" somehow? Or is this just an effort to try and sneak a peak at my girlfriend without a shirt on, lol?

@Baalzy
I am for one way too lazy. And for two, I am still very noob at EQ and hardly know what to do with one character, lol. On that note though, I believe in following rules. It takes away all the fun if you cheat!

Edit: Also... Does anyone know how long it takes to get an exemption? It's been three days and I've tried not to bump but I just don't know if I have all the criteria or if they just haven't gotten around to it.
Things are pretty crazy right now with Kunark just barely having come out.

As far as being new, check out this thread from yesterday: http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=30807

Lotta good info got posted there that should help you figure things out.
Old 03-30-2011, 10:43 PM
Fire Giant

Hey! My first Quote for a sig!
Old 03-31-2011, 01:57 AM
Large Rat

I created a HIE PAL, and wanted to know if that was a decent choice?

I've played EQ a little but don't really know the details of anything. What is a good melee, solo, lots of health, good offense class to play? I like spells as well, but not a focus point.

@Shuklak
That is crazy though. Weeks? Does anyone know the reviewing process? I'm just interested to know.
Closed Thread