Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2017, 02:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a flat bonus that scales relative to delay

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/dmgbonus.html?setcookie=1

Notice the sweet spot where 2h damage bonus more than doubles at 28 delay starting at level 55.
This table shows damage bonus, not damage tables...
Old 06-03-2017, 02:52 AM
Planar Protector

From what I remember damage bonus is a flat bonus to damage on each hit, scaling with delay on 2 handed weapons.

Damage table reflects the multiplier on DMG, giving the 20 hit values that can be achieved (before potential bonus damage from strength is added).

From my understanding, the formula is something like di x dt x dmg + ds +db

where di is the damage interval; a whole number from 1 to 20 that is derived on a diceroll that is weighted by an attack/mitigation AC check, dt is a value taken from the damage table that acts as a multiplier on the di or dmg, dmg is obviously dmg stat fromt he weapon, ds is a random damage boost that is derived from strength and db is the fixed damage bonus dependant on level.

(sorry for the double post, but I wanted to edit this in and took too long)
Old 06-03-2017, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This table shows damage bonus, not damage tables...
Yes. Yes it does. Thank you for pointing out the obvious.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-03-2017, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes. Yes it does. Thank you for pointing out the obvious.
Ah, sorry I thought you were continuing with the line of conversation of the previous two posts. My apologies for the sidetrack!
Old 06-05-2017, 10:23 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnickusaurus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dont worry man, it will follow the price pattern of Tolan's bracer, ie first hit a 60k high (probably very soon) then go down to to 50k, eventually 45k, then 40k, eventually 35k with a chance to low ball at 30k. It takes time however. At summer 2019 price back to 30k.

Tolan's bracer were at 5-6k for long time (similar to Tstaff 28k-30k). You could even get it for 2.5-3k (similar to 24-25k Tstaff) at one point. Velious was released and Tolan's bracer hit 10k value. Then dropped to 8k. Now after like 2 years Tolan's bracer is down to 5-6k again.

Main point: regardless reasons Tstaff headed towards 30k so dont be sad if you are a monk in need of tstaff. If you need Tstaff short time buy it at 50k but make sure you sell it within half year around 50k or more if lucky.
I sold a tstaff several months ago for like 27k once I got bo staff of trosmang (40/35). is tstaff supposed to be better than that?

the Salt King <Ironborn>
Old 06-05-2017, 12:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermonk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I sold a tstaff several months ago for like 27k once I got bo staff of trosmang (40/35). is tstaff supposed to be better than that?
No because the bo staff gets upgraded to 42/35 in the same patch
Old 06-05-2017, 02:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or you could buy an IFS for the same price which has a better ratio, isn't ugly as shit
this is ridiculous its the same graphic one just has higher opacity lmao people are so weird.
Old 06-05-2017, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is ridiculous its the same graphic one just has higher opacity lmao people are so weird.
Peacebringer and IFS have very different graphics. Peacebringer is ugly as shit - cracked staff graphic.

IFS and TStaff are similar ... but that's not what the above quote was referring to.

Reading comprehension.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 06-05-2017, 06:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Peacebringer and IFS have very different graphics. Peacebringer is ugly as shit - cracked staff graphic.

IFS and TStaff are similar ... but that's not what the above quote was referring to.

Reading comprehension.
I am sorry I assumed you were talking about the TSTAFF not a peacebringer, since its what the thread was about and you didnt specify or quote what you were replying to.

Writing for comprehension.
Old 06-05-2017, 09:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a peacebringer on my red monk (thanks Vaporize, never forgot it), its a good weapon...not bothered about fashionquest on a monk lol
to be fair a monk can be a v fashionable character.

golden plate legs, dark elf mask..

other than that not so much

but thats not a bad look and only requires 2 pretty fucking ridiculously rare items
Closed Thread