Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2018, 12:25 PM
Kobold

Wow! Awesome write-up, Kryndok! Thanks! Things have been churning up lately. The vets are getting Epics and more closing in on 60! We have had a lot of new recruits of late, so now’s the time to join! “/who all auld” in-game and ask for an officer! There are also groups in the 10s, 20-30 range and some in the 35-45+ ranges as well.
See you in-game!
Old 01-09-2018, 04:44 PM
Orc

Just wanted to give a healthy bump to an awesome guild! I joined about a month ago with a Cleric, then rerolled a Monk for easier solo time, and the experience has been awesome! This is the only guild I've been in where they promote a sense of adventure and personal achievement.

It's not about the pixels, but about the experiences you share with the guild. I look forward to the journey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-10-2018, 01:39 PM
Sarnak

Great to have you in the guild, Shaoshao, and thank you for the kind words!
Old 01-10-2018, 01:58 PM
Sarnak

Alann mushing the Hydra ranger TS line, about to exterminate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Bazzt Zzzt on island 5 ... Minnimee living up to his name
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hydra rangers TS.jpg (23.2 KB, 2 views)
Old 01-11-2018, 01:49 PM
Banned

So proud of ALS and how you guys have grown. Great job rainik, Val, and all those people who started off the together as little noobs with no gear <3
Old 01-11-2018, 02:51 PM
Aviak

Hi there guys, your guild philosophy intrigues me. It's how I've always wanted to experience EQ, as a steady progression from humble beginnings, to high levels of power, rather than just twinking up and getting PL'd to 60. It's also so much more fun and exciting when every drop is a potential upgrade.

I should mention that before I learned about your guild and its charter, I earned probably about a level's worth of XP from buying snake fangs and skins for the quest in Neriak. Does that disqualify my character (now level 8) from joining?
Old 01-12-2018, 02:35 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi there guys, your guild philosophy intrigues me. It's how I've always wanted to experience EQ, as a steady progression from humble beginnings, to high levels of power, rather than just twinking up and getting PL'd to 60. It's also so much more fun and exciting when every drop is a potential upgrade.

I should mention that before I learned about your guild and its charter, I earned probably about a level's worth of XP from buying snake fangs and skins for the quest in Neriak. Does that disqualify my character (now level 8) from joining?
Greetings Shocore! Our charter is silent on that stuff pre-15, so you'll be fine. That you're confessing it is even better
Old 01-12-2018, 02:36 AM
Sarnak

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So proud of ALS and how you guys have grown. Great job rainik, Val, and all those people who started off the together as little noobs with no gear <3
Thanks Skar -- appreciate the encouragement! Aye, it's been a fun ride with a bunch of good people.

Jayya ran his roster program tonight, and turns out we have close to 60 46+ toons (some are alts of course).
Old 01-12-2018, 02:38 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see Auld-timers all over the place these days. Seen several high end groups in such places as Howling Stones, Old Sebelis, and even The Hole (get that loam/withered)!!!

I have been contemplating making an Enchanter for awhile and I think doing it the Auld Lang Syne way would be pretty fun.

Look forward to joining you boys in the coming months!
Looking forward to it Necro! When the time comes, be sure to thoroughly read the charter and then post your intent here https://discord.gg/9u8Pwx
Old 01-12-2018, 02:44 AM
Banned

Rainik is a top-notch guy. I've always wanted to make an Auld toon but never have. Eventually.
Closed Thread