Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2018, 04:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think you understand nor are capable of understanding transgender people from a perspective removed from your fetish of them. You did.
I posted that picture to make you guys feel better.

Like, "Hey, look at this guy...you guys are doing great compared to him!"
Old 07-30-2018, 04:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i don't understand what's wrong with posting about TRAINS in the TRAINS thread? seems relevant
Old 07-30-2018, 04:15 PM
Planar Protector

I made that thread specifically out of respect for YOU PEOPLE (hehe) bitching of us existing in your threads.
Old 07-30-2018, 04:16 PM
Banned

gtfo
Banned

i wouldn't assign malice@trans as the reason the thread got shit up.

autism knows no creed

it would be nice to have a nonshit thread tho
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just lost so much respect for you, do me a favor and never post in GAINS thread again! We have a lot of guys here coming out of states of unfitness and your people's mental instability really takes it off course.
Thank you for the suggestion but our threads just got consolidated, bitch.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-30-2018, 04:17 PM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
You shit post up in every thread about your trans stuff to a largely accepting crowd of people. 90% of non-trannies in that thread were being supportive. Who cares if we also play along with the joke you made in reference to this thread? Fun fact, this is a forum of shit posters, and you trannies are some of the biggest shit posters. Is a little derailment really so unbearable? You realize your precious three girls in transition derail stuff and post mentally unstable stuff constantly? I'm shocked that an extremly innocuous meme triggered you. Cringing permanently in your direction.
TEE HEE THIS MAN
Old 07-30-2018, 04:17 PM
Banned

ty 4 noticing my artwork
Old 07-30-2018, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You shit post up in every thread about your trans stuff to a largely accepting crowd of people. 90% of non-trannies in that thread were being supportive. Who cares if we also play along with the joke you made in reference to this thread? Fun fact, this is a forum of shit posters, and you trannies are some of the biggest shit posters. Is a little derailment really so unbearable? You realize your precious three girls in transition derail stuff and post mentally unstable stuff constantly? I'm shocked that an extremly innocuous meme triggered you. Cringing permanently in your direction.

Quote:
just lost so much respect for you, do me a favor and never post in GAINS thread again! We have a lot of guys here coming out of states of unfitness and your people's mental instability really takes it off course.
Oh don't fuck my thread up but it's ok to fuck yours up because.. reasons.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Cecily; 07-30-2018 at 04:22 PM..
Old 07-30-2018, 04:23 PM
Banned

you should be banned cecily.
Closed Thread