Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2019, 10:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by destrozi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In terms of numbers, tov experience, gear, AM has everyone beat. It's not surprising they did well on this quake.
I think this is the first time I’ve ever seen a non-AM be complimentary towards us.

Which begs the question:

What the fuck is your problem man?
Old 04-10-2019, 12:21 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This server has never been about loot. It's been about denying your enemy of pixels. And it feels really, really good, to see your competition year after year put their dignity aside to team up against me, and still, somehow, manage to lose, to the point it took new raid rules to intervene. No matter what happens, it's been fun (for us).
Sorry you didn't get Vulak.
Old 04-10-2019, 12:23 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9quaint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is the the 3 guilds that walked away with no loot but still got to help with the kill?
Old 04-10-2019, 12:30 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9quaint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We did get Vulak.. Rogean made it a custom server GM event thing and spawned shit on us. Bit out of our control.
[Tue Apr 09 20:48:22 2019] Rogean says out of character, 'Guess what happens at 50&PCT; guys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]'
Old 04-10-2019, 12:33 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We did get Vulak.. Rogean made it a custom server GM event thing and spawned shit on us. Bit out of our control.
[Tue Apr 09 20:48:22 2019] Rogean says out of character, 'Guess what happens at 50&PCT; guys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]'
It spawned on both attempts. It seemed to be under AG/Core's control. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-10-2019, 12:37 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
It spawned on both attempts. It seemed to be under AG/Core's control. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Slow got dispelled with 3 min left, the add wasnt the issue.
Old 04-10-2019, 12:40 AM
Sarnak

^Not to mention we got FTE when Vyemm died. Not our server, not gonna bash the staff, their server their rules. Enjoy the era of rooted dragons.
Old 04-10-2019, 12:41 AM
Sarnak

Real pro's handle unexpected events

guess when its not the cookie cutter yawn encounters you normally have you...choke
Old 04-10-2019, 12:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prostatus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is the the 3 guilds that walked away with no loot but still got to help with the kill?
Quote:
This server has never been about loot. It's been about denying your enemy of pixels.
Old 04-10-2019, 12:43 AM
Fire Giant

@Vulak https://youtu.be/pB-bN-RkJLM?t=35