Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2019, 09:23 AM
Sarnak

Hate to state the obvious, but you could always just wait to play green for a couple weeks after things calm down.
Old 10-28-2019, 10:00 AM
Planar Protector

Some guy did ask me to stop ks'ing his group at the Nek pyramid but I landed the DD first fair and square. I was going to tell him that his group doesn't get to claim a whole area in a newbie zone with 160 people in it, and that if they want a spawn point they need to sit on top of it, but I could farm up five mobs in the time it took to have that argument so I left them to their territorial claims.
Old 10-28-2019, 10:04 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by FroglokIRL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've found Nek, EC, WC to be much better. Sure people race to engage something first, but once someone engages people respect that. About the best you can hope for with such a large population atm.
I have made three characters. One 5 one 9 and one 3ish? So all low level but I have been surprised to death at how much people do respect your camp/pull so far.

only a few dicks encountered.

Not sure if this is because low level still but compared to other games and all the other EQ Classic TLPs it has been much better. Surprised me. I prolly should say this because now I will log in and find 10 dickheads..
Old 10-28-2019, 10:45 AM
Banned

My favorite part of the whole weekend was watching the noobs get welcomed by the murder bird ripping their heads off.

Server Hero.
Last edited by Mblake81; 10-28-2019 at 10:47 AM..
Old 10-28-2019, 11:32 AM
Kobold

I haven't been poopsocking, but I was on quite a bit this weekend. I haven't seen any kill-stealing, per se. Races to mobs? Yeah. Hitting at virtually the same time? Yeah. Attacking when a nuke comes in? Yeah. All of which probably have to do with a bit of lag and casting time, etc. Everyone seems relatively polite, camping wise. I am sure there is kill stealing going on, but my experience in Q, QH, BB, and EP has been virtually free of it.

Now, EQ being EQ, there are still some arrogant mofos out there who just can't seem to keep there mouths shut, ooc wise. I thought 20 years would have matured some of these a-holes, but alas, no. 99% of the people out there are great and having fun. 1% still think its their job to make everyone else's lives miserable.
Old 10-28-2019, 11:45 AM
Banned

Speaking of decaying skeleton i logged in this morning and went to gfay, was fighting a decaying skeleton and it was at about 60% and someone ran by and 1 shotted it, i said cmon and he told me to kill myself.

This is an online game, its meant to be fun and a happy place.
Old 10-28-2019, 12:04 PM
Sarnak

I've leveled 2 chars through newbie zones now and I've had like 1 actual KS where someone attacks my mob after I did. That was probably an accident.

Besides that, I've just not had anybody try to attack a mob I was already engaged with. Sucks that some of you ran into a dick.
Old 10-28-2019, 01:00 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnec [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never posted much on forums, to me its just bickering and i would rather not participate in it. I started on green at launch day and the kill stealing is insane, even if i send my pet on something and lifetap it a couple times and its below 70% a group will roll by and kill it.

Its a new server, and people want to level i get it !

But even if i am like hey ! They say fuck off, fuck you, eat shit, eat my ass or Lol like its not even a big deal.

I have tried going to butcherblock even as a gnome since steamfont was a warzone and even in the middle of nowhere a dwarf will appear out of nowhere and steal skeletons goblins or whatever, i cant imagine how burdened the staff is with these issues but can we talk about some type of play nice policy once someone is fighting a monster?

Player conduct needs improvement
You mean you expected all people to play as if they jumped into a time machine and are just now experiencing the internet?
Old 10-28-2019, 02:23 PM
Aviak

Me and my crew made a rotation out of kill stealing idiots waiting for a single skeleton to spawn. No problems in the nooby yard. Just look for any idiot standing staring at nothing and 1 minute later steal his skeleton and tell him to fuck off. Easy. I bet i even made OP my little bitch. Lol
Old 10-28-2019, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotsalem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Me and my crew made a rotation out of kill stealing idiots waiting for a single skeleton to spawn. No problems in the nooby yard. Just look for any idiot standing staring at nothing and 1 minute later steal his skeleton and tell him to fuck off. Easy. I bet i even made OP my little bitch. Lol
You sound like a really nice person
Closed Thread