Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: You have been selected for additional screening.
This flimsy mask will surely protect me. 44 20.66%
I have or wish to have the Coronavirus. 24 11.27%
I have some other virus; HIV or maybe viral Meningitis. 7 3.29%
I am already dead. 67 31.46%
On my way to Vegas, Randall Flagg is calling. 32 15.02%
Mossad agents are dancing again. 39 18.31%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2020, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

this is one heckof an election year innit

worried for the national popcorn inventory as we get closer. stock up now!
Old 07-26-2020, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

No spread, still doesn't exist
Old 07-26-2020, 02:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A+ thanks for the laugh

surely dancing in the street will fix the racism issue in america
Old 07-26-2020, 02:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me put this another way. Lets assume a cure/vaccination is not possible. Ever. Is the best choice to cower in our basement until we die of old age?

I think the answer is obvious, no, we take all prudent measures to avoid passing the flu, but we live our lives to the fullest extent possible until our days are done.

Of course, this is not an option for those Trump haters who just want to stir up shit and create an issue to use against him in the upcoming election.
Herd immunity

did you know when this hit they told nurses and doctors at mt sinai in manhattan they were not allowed to wear masks? They wanted them sick as fast as possible so they could get better to deal with the masses when they came in

THERE IS NO CURE COMING

if you put your life on hold to hide from covid go get it and hopefully you will get better, if not sorry not sorry
Old 07-26-2020, 03:21 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody is suggesting you cower in your basement. There was a window where a short period of basement cowering would have been productive to buy time to make preparations and POSSIBLY contain the virus to manageable levels, but we botched it here in the US because BOTH SIDES politicized the virus and made it tribal, but whitie righties of course landed on the retarded side of taking no precautions and pretending it didn't exist.

All I want people to do is wear a fucking mask and take some simple precautions, like maybe don't crowd into a bar for a while then go visit your elderly grandparents. It's entirely plausible that some of us can make it until they develop a vaccine without getting this. Not good for the economy but neither is being ravaged by a virus which has a small but non-negligible random chance of either:

1. Killing you
2. Damaging your brain and/or peripheral nerves
3. Damaging your lungs
4. Using you to get to someone vulnerable

To those of us who subscribe to Jesus's teachings, killing somebody else through your greed, selfishness, or carelessness is as wrong.

Though this virus is typically mild, it is must worse than the flu. It has a much higher chance of picking a random, otherwise healthy person and simply detonating one or more of their organs or clotting their blood and causing strokes or vascular dementia.
Its pretty obvious by now that it performed #2 on you. Literally no one gives a shit about this thing, except luvs-alot, lionheart, and a small number of other lesser known carebears such as yourself.

Do you ever get tired of imagining yourself in a life of constantly swinging your sword in every direction attempting to slay invisible dragons beseiging you on every side while the rest of the populace just mills about providing a wide berth for you in am attempt to avoid being inadvertently hit by your tired and aimless flailing?
Last edited by Gwaihir; 07-26-2020 at 03:26 PM..
Old 07-27-2020, 04:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its pretty obvious by now that it performed #2 on you. Literally no one gives a shit about this thing, except luvs-alot, lionheart, and a small number of other lesser known carebears such as yourself.

Do you ever get tired of imagining yourself in a life of constantly swinging your sword in every direction attempting to slay invisible dragons beseiging you on every side while the rest of the populace just mills about providing a wide berth for you in am attempt to avoid being inadvertently hit by your tired and aimless flailing?
Imagine being this delusional.
Old 07-27-2020, 08:54 AM
Banned

Florida Gov. DeSantis calls for investigation into why people are testing “positive” for coronavirus tests they never received
Old 07-27-2020, 10:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Florida Gov. DeSantis calls for investigation into why people are testing “positive” for coronavirus tests they never received
There is definitely a lot of shady shit going on right now.

How about the morbidly obese people dying of heart failure that would have happened without covid, but because they found the virus in their system they are a confirmed covid fatality.

Its all bullshit. This is an experiment to see just how easily people can be manipulated / controlled.

There is no vaccine coming...and if they claim to have it, I am not getting it. It'll be rushed and largely unproven to be safe and the sheep will line up for that shit.
Old 07-27-2020, 10:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Funding

Just another black hole for money to fall into !

Hospitals were marking people dead with covid19 here so they get more bucks

Everyone profiting off this ( Well smart people )

ill be rich when this is done
Old 07-27-2020, 10:50 AM
Skeleton

As someone whom assists/ counsels COVID patients/ surviviors on a daily basis this whole thread is crazy offensive... Do you have any clue how sad it is counseling widows? For fuck sakes, just today i had two elderly ladies who both survived COVID but both lost there brothers to it... How fucking sad is that? You people are pathetic.
I shouldnt say this but I dont fucking care anymore because if we arent already in hell we are certainly all going there soon - I hope every single COVID denier gets COVID, just so you can see that its real, its bad, and your fucked - enjoy the lung scarring.
To the people doing what they can to survive and make this shit easier, thank you.
To the essential workers whom have to deal with the scummiest most ignorant people in the country, Thank you for everything you do and deal with.

Ignorance may be bliss... but it also means you have no clue what the fuck your talking about.
Closed Thread