Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2011, 02:56 AM
Planar Protector

This video was good for what it was. I enjoyed the trip down memory lane. Thanks for sharing.

For you "entitled" people that feel everything is owed to you and feel like you need to tear people apart for making a video about a GAME - please SHUT UP. You fail at life if this is all you spend your time doing, go jump off a bridge please. If you dont like it, dont watch hit - move on with your life and stop wasting my bandwidth.
Old 06-28-2011, 03:12 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormhowl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since you're more polite than most, I'll actually respond seriously to you...

This is a false dichotomy fallacy, as you have only presented two possible reasons for my actions when there is easily more than that. There isn't just two reasons I would've done this. As for the real reason I sent it to a few friends to look at (and I generally do not explain the reasons for my actions on forums), is because I wanted to hear what their opinions were on the video and see whether they matched up with mine or not.

Simple as that. Had nothing to do with being in "full rage-mode".
*siiiiiiggghh*

Listen lady: the bolded statement is an Argumentum ad populum. Don't go calling out people on logical fallacies and then introduce your own. For someone who doesn't like RnF people, you sure act like an amateur RnF'er.

Oh and actually research logical fallacies before calling them out. Just because I introduced you to the concept doesn't mean you need to start showing off.
The internet is a cruel, anonymous fight club where your weaknesses will be exploited and your fears used against you. Use the internet for entertainment and maybe information, as long as you realize that most of it is false. But if your sole social circle exists entirely online, you're already fucked if you can't hack it alone, because you are.
Sithix Wraithscale - Necro
Old 06-28-2011, 03:36 AM
Banned

I liked this video
Old 06-28-2011, 04:12 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I liked this video
The internet is a cruel, anonymous fight club where your weaknesses will be exploited and your fears used against you. Use the internet for entertainment and maybe information, as long as you realize that most of it is false. But if your sole social circle exists entirely online, you're already fucked if you can't hack it alone, because you are.
Old 06-28-2011, 04:32 AM
Kobold

RnF
Old 06-28-2011, 07:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am kinda having to keep it on the downlow. Guinea doesn't like it when I question people's sexual preferences.
I think gnomish summed it up rather nicely.

Basically you have three options. You can follow the rules of the forums, go away or I can assist you in going away. You are not even close to being the worst offendor on these forums but the pros manage to skirt by because they keep mostly to R&F where they belong. You should take a tip from them.

And lastly:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stupid posts, lies, and drama are scaring away new players. If you are more of a nuisance than what you're worth, your forum privileges will be revoked....

-Racial, sexual, homophobic, ageist, religious, political, ethnic, or other epithets (such as against people with disabilities) are not allowed. Disagreement over what constitutes a religion, race, sexual preference, or ethnicity is not a legitimate excuse.
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1594
Old 06-28-2011, 08:14 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Stupid posts, lies, and drama
I want to be very clear: Stormhowl is in bold, I am classified under drama. This is not a shitpost: This whole thread is full of infractable offenses under those three things right there. Don't single me out just because I happen to be the boldest (and relatively new).
Old 06-28-2011, 08:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want to be very clear: Stormhowl is in bold, I am classified under drama. This is not a shitpost: This whole thread is full of infractable offenses under those three things right there. Don't single me out just because I happen to be the boldest (and relatively new).
A stupid post is Fourthmeal entering a post and saying "Think outside the bun" when everyone was talking about parsing damage or poorly coded backstab damage spreads. A stupid post is not someone talking on-topic or commenting on something someone else shared, which is exactly what stormhowl did.

Big difference.

Maybe you have some beef with the guy from another thread - deal with it there or in RnF. But he did nothing wrong before you told him to "shut the f*** up." You just couldn't control yourself when someone else was a minor annoyance, or even muster the will to make an RnF thread like Tiggles did for Zura.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 06-28-2011, 08:25 AM
Planar Protector

The rules go for everyone.
Anyone who waranted a warning got one.

Nobody was singled out during my first warning. It was after you completely ignored it that I had to say something to you. I'm being nice, other mods would have given you a timeout by now. So please just cut it out.
Old 06-28-2011, 08:30 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messianic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A stupid post is [...]
The semantics in this thread suggest otherwise.

I mean hey, sorry it got out of control. I honestly thought it was going to end on the first page.
Closed Thread