Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2021, 12:48 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomaroast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just wait for the knee-jerk rebound from this late style of antagonistic leftism. It's going to make trumpism look tame.
Ah yes. Using gender as an insult and saying things like "women queue up like little bitches asking their overlords what they can and cannot do" is certainly not where the antagonism resides. Very defensible assertion. Keep fighting the good fight.
Old 02-08-2021, 01:19 PM
Fire Giant

This was probably a year ago...
Attached Images
File Type: png Captureqq.PNG (15.8 KB, 277 views)

Myuharin <Force of Will> & Myuharin the Revenant
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth View Post
6 hybrids in one group.. i believe you may actually LOSE experience per kill.
Old 02-08-2021, 01:26 PM
Aviak

Confirmed that non-ST are competing with ST at 3AM CST for *checks notes* a rotting skeleton camp. The drag-and-dribble of "we want to compete" must be understood as "we never want to compete, ever"
Old 02-08-2021, 01:46 PM
Fire Giant

But, being able to schedule a raid for off-days in primetime for 6 dragons is the pinnacle of progression and competition...

Myuharin <Force of Will> & Myuharin the Revenant
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth View Post
6 hybrids in one group.. i believe you may actually LOSE experience per kill.
Old 02-08-2021, 02:08 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I thought in my 30s I'd be one of the younger players of this ancient game. Most people playing live were in their 20s when I was 12. How does this old game have an edgy teen guild? They can't have been alive long enough to have nostalgia for this.
Old 02-08-2021, 05:21 PM
Skeleton

Would someone mind telling me the whole story here? I'm only getting bits and pieces from reading posts. I guess I'm out of the loop
Old 02-08-2021, 06:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanebear [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would someone mind telling me the whole story here? I'm only getting bits and pieces from reading posts. I guess I'm out of the loop
Nerds can't share pixels on a ancient video game.
Old 02-08-2021, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanebear [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the TLDR is that the staff doesn't want Seal Team monopolizing VP so they are giving other guilds a chance at Trak teeth (every 4th Trakanon ST cant kill it). This was triggered because ST has killed literally every single Trakanon on Green since he started spawning. ST leadership had a meltdown that they could not kill every single Trakanon so they had a momentary lapse in judgment and deleted the UN discord and canceled all player-made agreements... So now the entire guild is banned from raiding for an indefinite amount of time because the GMs see these actions as childish (they are) - I would guess somewhere between 1 week and 4 weeks depending on how salty the GMs are at Phatez/Smash/Vill. Plus it seems they care less about Green than Blue, so they may try to crucify ST to set an example.

Repercussions include ST losing all their scheduled raid times in Sky/Hate/Fear (they will get more, but they won't be the same ones), and a harsh lesson that they play on the server, they don't run it.

I for one support Seal Team and hope my overly immersed brothers can handle not raiding for a bit. For all that we joke, there are people who seriously live and breathe P99 and I genuinely care for my fellow nerd's mental health
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 60 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands Oysterbeard - Green99 - 57 Cleric
Lobstarz Hands - Green99 - 53 Enchanter
Lobsterqueen - Green99 - 52 Paladin
#FreeWuTang
Last edited by Bardp1999; 02-08-2021 at 06:26 PM..
Old 02-08-2021, 06:32 PM
Fire Giant

Smackin cheeks and beatin geeks!
Old 02-08-2021, 06:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Staff put in a rule saying if you kill 3 Trakanon's in a row, you need to sit out one so that other people can also experience that content. Seal Team, the toxic nolifers who probably never properly learned basic social skills like sharing and being friendly and were monopolizing the raid content and had been killing every single one, consequently threw a puerile tantrum, violated the rules, left and then violated player-made agreements regarding content sharing (without giving any proper notice), basically said "fuck the rest of you, we'll do whatever we want" to the Green server, and went taking other content they weren't supposed to like Vox during what was supposed to be an open raid for every high enough level character on the server who wanted to join. They've now been suspended from raiding.
Last edited by TripSin; 02-08-2021 at 06:56 PM..
Closed Thread