Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2021, 06:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you believe there was election fraud in favor of Joe Biden in 2020 you should never be allowed to have an opinion on any subject for the remainder of your life. That is literally the dumbest imaginable position anyone on the planet could have about any topic, ever
Clearly there was massive fraud in favor of Potato last election

Otherwise they wouldn't have kicked the poll watchers out and blocked the windows with cardboard

You also prove my theory (once again) that lefties are incapable of debate. When they have nothing (always) they resort to either calling you racist or stupid (or both)

Thanks for playing
Old 04-16-2021, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

He's just going to keep repeating the same unsubstantiated conspiracy theories until you get tired of arguing with a brick wall and give up.
Old 04-16-2021, 06:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's just going to keep repeating the same unsubstantiated conspiracy theories until you get tired of arguing with a brick wall and give up.
New column added to existing theory

1) Racist
2) Stupid
3) Conspiracy Theory
Old 04-16-2021, 06:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clearly there was massive fraud in favor of Potato last election

Otherwise they wouldn't have kicked the poll watchers out and blocked the windows with cardboard
Why else would they do this unless they were trying to hide something?

Its so abundantly obvious, I really dont understand why this nation isn't already in a state of civil war. My theory on that is people just like netflix and couches too much.

The romans understood superficial appeasement, panem et circenses

food + entertainment = order
Old 04-16-2021, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

So do you guys have any actual evidence of widespread fraud that isn't a bad feeling or a hunch?
Old 04-16-2021, 06:59 PM
Planar Protector

Why else would you kick poll watchers out of buildings? If your actions are above board, you would be happy that they are observed.

Why else would you tape cardboard onto windows?

Why else would you mail ballots to every citizen? (I Received TWO mail in ballots, both in my name)

Why else would truck drivers be carrying ballots of one state, to another state?

Hundreds of thousands of ballots have been found in trashbags waiting for waste pickup, or in dumpsters, or a ditch by the road.

What else do you want?
Old 04-16-2021, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why else would you kick poll watchers out of buildings? If your actions are above board, you would be happy that they are observed.

Why else would you tape cardboard onto windows?

Why else would you mail ballots to every citizen? (I Received TWO mail in ballots, both in my name)

Why else would truck drivers be carrying ballots of one state, to another state?

Hundreds of thousands of ballots have been found in trashbags waiting for waste pickup, or in dumpsters, or a ditch by the road.

What else do you want?
he wants a fart whisper in the wind that tells him a republican did it. then it will be real

btw if any moderates are still out there

edit actually i probably shouldnt link that but see below for what it was
Last edited by bubur; 04-16-2021 at 07:29 PM..
Old 04-16-2021, 07:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
banned.video
lol
Old 04-16-2021, 07:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol
for moderates!
Old 04-16-2021, 07:28 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread