Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2021, 12:47 AM
Aviak

we can make a new thread of the nuk decimation of if you want ...you do it though this, this one is for funny memes
and a few serious ones..
Old 05-05-2021, 06:09 AM
Fire Giant

I travel a lot (well, at least I did up until covid times). Lived in Japan for 6 years, have been to most major SE Asian countries, seen a good deal of Europe (live here now) and spent over a month rolling through parts of South America.

I generally consider myself to be someone who tries to love all of God's wonderful creatures. But god damn if there aren't times where I fucking hate the Chinese. Whether its trampling tulip fields in the Netherlands or taking a shit on the steps on a ancient temple in Japan. It's always the Chinese. Sure, Americans and Aussies can be loud obnoxious dickheads too, but it's not even close.

I would really like to see world powers band together and hold China accountable for fucking the world up with Covid. I don't know what exactly I mean by that, but whether it was made in a lab or not, covid came from China as a result of their government actions/inactions.

Another thing that is interesting, my partner works as a research professor/scientist, and currently 3 of her 5 PHD students are Chinese. The problem is that to get European students requires funding, which is in short supply and high demand, whereas China is more than willing to fully fund their students to go abroad and learn new things. From my partner's side, she needs the students to continue and progress her career, but on the other hand this all part of China's slow and steady plan to take over the world.

Meanwhile, America is still arguing about election results =(

I dunno, geo-politics is hard.
Old 05-05-2021, 06:14 AM
Planar Protector

Racism is ok only for Chinese now? Damn that sucks cause i have met some really awesome Chinese people

Would rather have a Chinese neighbor than a ..... Oh wait i cant say that
Old 05-05-2021, 11:37 AM
Banned

Chinese ppl are awesome, and their culinary talents are unsurpassable, but u would all bitch and complain if Xi Jinipeg was ur prez.
Old 05-05-2021, 11:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chinese ppl are awesome, and their culinary talents are unsurpassable
Old 05-05-2021, 12:29 PM
Planar Protector

1:1 with any human civilization everyone trying to fuck each other for a buck. Not just the Chinese.

I like Chinese people still
Old 05-05-2021, 12:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just consider it a template for the USA as we automate and further restrict the supply chain to Amazon and the governments whims and the cost of whole foods skyrocket while individuals are jailed for selling their products outside of Walmart and Rural King.
Old 05-05-2021, 12:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just consider it a template for the USA as we automate and further restrict the supply chain to Amazon and the governments whims and the cost of whole foods skyrocket while individuals are jailed for selling their products outside of Walmart and Rural King.
The world's most developed nation will follow in the footsteps of a developing nation and begin cooking with sewer poop water?
Old 05-05-2021, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

She's dipping the used oil out of a grease trap, its not exactly sewer. It's not human waste it's used cooking oil. Basically what McDonald's uses
Old 05-05-2021, 12:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The world's most developed nation will follow in the footsteps of a developing nation and begin cooking with sewer poop water?
The Chinese people have been dancing this rodeo 3000 more years than the Rednecks using gutter oil bought at Walmart and rebranded as "low fat" or hypoallergenic.
Closed Thread