Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-06-2022, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The white flashes?

We don't have one.

I sleep with a window open. Live in a leaky wood house.

?

Could be heart problems, sleep apnea. I'm going for an ultrasound next.
Probably not CO if so well ventilated. Good luck with the results. I hope they lead somewhere conveniently and effectively treatable. Chronic “what even is happening to me? How can i stop it?” sucks.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 04-06-2022, 05:32 PM
Planar Protector

why talk about mat gaetz grooming texts, when we have the presidents sons actual nude statutory rapes on film and dont care?
Old 04-06-2022, 11:47 PM
Planar Protector

Can Russian tanks be recycled once destroyed? Thinking of a business opportunity once emperor Klitschko takes Moscow
Old 04-07-2022, 12:15 AM
Planar Protector

god damn did he say a 2800 mph missile
Old 04-07-2022, 10:29 AM
Banned

This is literally how stupid u have to be to invade Ukraine on behalf of Russian elites and Putin.

Video from Pripyat area in nuclear contaminated zone where Russians had dug trenches https://imgur.com/gallery/bl341kU
Old 04-07-2022, 11:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is literally how stupid u have to be to invade Ukraine on behalf of Russian elites and Putin.

Video from Pripyat area in nuclear contaminated zone where Russians had dug trenches https://imgur.com/gallery/bl341kU
Quote:
Pripyat was deemed safe for tourists to visit for a short period of time in the late 2010s, although certain precautions must be taken. In 2016, the Ukrainian government declared the part of the exclusion zone on its territory the Chernobyl Radiation and Environmental Biosphere Reserve.
10km was the inner exclusion zone before. Not sure how to calculate square kilometers radially. Ow brain hurting juice.
Old 04-07-2022, 11:54 AM
Sarnak

If we can smear a highly qualified supreme court nominee for being a pedophile (dogwhistle to the q-anon crazies if Ive ever seen it) then we are well within our rights to accuse Matt Gaetz (under investigation) of being an actual pedophile

Although I do give him props on his vote to legalize weed (1 of only 3 GOP members to vote for it)
Old 04-07-2022, 12:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
10km was the inner exclusion zone before. Not sure how to calculate square kilometers radially. Ow brain hurting juice.
Visiting isn't the same as land use, burning, digging, sleeping, eating food covered in dust from the soil there etc.

Anyway. Why where soldiers not trained to live in irradiated environments?
Old 04-07-2022, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by walfreyydo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If we can smear a highly qualified supreme court nominee for being a pedophile
You're talking about that time they were reading from the nominees yearbook and asking them what a "Devil's Triangle," and "boofing," was?
Old 04-08-2022, 09:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Visiting isn't the same as land use, burning, digging, sleeping, eating food covered in dust from the soil there etc.

Anyway. Why where soldiers not trained to live in irradiated environments?
I love the last lines in the video. "Did you check the dogs? No, the instruments would break (laughter)."

Those guys lived there for weeks, breathing in the dust, getting that blinking dirt all over themselves. It went in their lungs, into the stomachs, the kidneys and the livers. Those radiation counters in the video weren't making noises all by themselves.

When I was in the army we went through NBC training. The focus was identifying the threat, taking protective measures and removing yourself from it. There was no "living in glowing dirt" training. It was just assumed you would leave after protecting yourself against the initial exposure and trained NBC people would come in and clean the place up or fence it off whatever. Americans are fanatically obsessed with troop protection. It wasn't even considered that you would be forced to dig trenches covered with glowies.