Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 11-22-2022, 11:17 AM
Banned

https://web.archive.org/web/20030418...how&BID=115686

Quote:
Submited by: Loganta Tranng On: 9/11/2001 1:00:55 AM Rank: worst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 best
TWO P&S mobs have also been spotted in ToV zone in...in the two firepots

https://web.archive.org/web/20020705...tart=0&zone=31

Quote:
RE: Pain and Suffering Reply... By: Tinamasea,
1 posts
Posted @ Mon, Apr 8th 10:44 AM 2002 Score: Decent[3.00]
Not true.. he can be killed.. he comes up as a blank line on track but can be targeted. if you have no target selected when he hits you, he will pop into your target selection. others can target by assisting. And he can be seen as well to hit. Had casters casting flame lick at him to pinpoint his location. He cons blue to me at 53. Took 2 groups to take him down. Instant respawn time.
Quote:
Pain and Suffering Reply... By: NaeenSpeed,
3 posts
Posted @ Tue, Aug 28th 4:44 AM 2001 Score: Decent[3.00]
Killed him tonight. Has about 20k HP, hits for 137 max. Very low resist to root, snare and DOTs. He was indiff to me. Doesn't show up, even with see invis on. Was blue at 56, and gave normal exp when killed. No loot. Not worth the time and effort. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Naeen
56th preserver
Quote:
RE: Pain and Suffering Reply... By: galenalight, Scholar
36 posts
Posted @ Thu, Oct 11th 10:28 AM 2001 Score: Good[4.35]
Yeppers I bumped into him to. He shows up as a blank spot on tracking. Tracked him down to a lava pool, hit f8 and was able to target him. He conned even at 50. The only indication he is pain and suffering comes from the messages when he is hitting you. Pain and suffering hits you for such and such. Otherwise he has no name. For instance when you track him it just sayes 'is straight ahaed' instead of 'Pain and Suffering is straight ahead'. Likewise when targeted there is no text in his name. Didnt manage to kill him, but after my res I tracked him down again. He was back in the lava pool. I think he is just a bug simular to the ! mob that was showing up in EK for a while.

Gavin
Ranger 50
Xev server