Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 01-09-2023, 01:42 AM
Decaying Skeleton

yeah, thats now how it happend at all.

we tryed to say how we dident like the way the mage was pulling and trying to solo the mobbs by yourself. you threw a fit and started acting a fool. so the 4 of us left and formed our own group. you stayed with the mage. then logged onto your high level mage and started levling the whole basement including stealing mobbs that we were tagging. thats why you were banned. so stop crying cocodile tears on the forum.
Old 01-09-2023, 01:45 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default lair

yeah, thats not what happend at all

you were being a A-hole so 4 of the 6 group members split and formed our own group without YOU or YOUR FRIEND. you threw a fit and hopped on your mkain and started killing the whole basement and KSing us. so if your going to cry cocodile tears at least tell the whole truth.
Old 01-09-2023, 01:54 AM
Large Rat

Remember back in school when you saw a kid in class doing something bad. Then you figure you can do it too but then teacher catches you? You say the other kids did it first and the teacher says too bad because you're the one they caught? This is that same situation.

You may have felt 100% justified, but you were the one that got caught doing something against the rules.

Now I am curious to hear the other side of the story.
Old 01-09-2023, 01:55 AM
Banned

And just got a week ban on discord. Wtf
Old 01-09-2023, 02:00 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Hes on here crying crocodile tears.

I was there and seen it all, he was being a A-hole so 4 of the 6 people in the group left and formed our own group without him and his a-hole friend. He got mad and instantly threw a tantrum logged onto his main and started ksing mobbs.

If he would of tried to contest a part of the basement that would have been fine. But he dident, instead he went the other route and payed the price.
Old 01-09-2023, 02:02 AM
Banned

Lol never donating again, corrupt asf
Last edited by GigasLugian; 01-09-2023 at 02:05 AM..
Old 01-09-2023, 02:07 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I was there and seen it all, he was being a A-hole so 4 of the 6 people in the group left and formed our own group without him and his a-hole friend. He got mad and instantly threw a tantrum logged onto his main and started ksing mobbs.

If he would of tried to contest a part of the basement that would have been fine. But he dident, instead he went the other route and payed the price.
Old 01-09-2023, 02:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithbuzasjr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You asked me to kick someone you didnt like or you would leave. I didnt kick him and you left. We still had the camp, and you and youre friends decided it was OK to take the camp from us. That's all it was, You were/are in the wrong.
Old 01-09-2023, 02:10 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Ah, now you change your story again?
I rest my case.
Find a new game to be toxic on. When you act like that and 4 people leave your group it's usually for a good reason.
Old 01-09-2023, 02:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithbuzasjr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Please try to explain how youre not a piece of shit here?