Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 01-09-2023, 02:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithbuzasjr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah, now you change your story again?
I rest my case.
Find a new game to be toxic on. When you act like that and 4 people leave your group it's usually for a good reason.
Change my story? I have never changed my story, this is what happened. What is your IN GAME character name during this?
Old 01-09-2023, 02:12 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

And friends? I had never met those guys before that group. Funny how all 4 of us broke off at the same time. Maybe it's the way you were acting. Idk I'm done arguing though, just thought ide let everyone know the other side of the story. Have a good night.
Old 01-09-2023, 02:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithbuzasjr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And friends? I had never met those guys before that group. Funny how all 4 of us broke off at the same time. Maybe it's the way you were acting. Idk I'm done arguing though, just thought ide let everyone know the other side of the story. Have a good night.
Dont be afraid, whats your in-game character? I have screenshots, so dont be afraid of being "taken our of context".
Old 01-09-2023, 02:15 AM
Banned

which one of you are friends with Vis?
Old 01-09-2023, 02:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GigasLugian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You asked me to kick someone you didnt like or you would leave. I didnt kick him and you left.
Why'd they want to kick the guy?

It has no bearing on the later altercation, I'm just curious. That's somewhat unusual for pick-up groups.
Old 01-09-2023, 02:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GigasLugian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
which one of you are friends with Vis?
Sorry you dont got EQ, hope that helps. Consider not being a piece of shit.
Old 01-09-2023, 02:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why'd they want to kick the guy?

It has no bearing on the later altercation, I'm just curious. That's somewhat unusual for pick-up groups.

They wanted to kick him because he was killing a mob by himself with his pet, instead of bringing the mob to the middle of the group. Which was weird I guess, but I had grouped with him for like 3-4 hours before any of these other people joined, so I wasnt about to kick him for something so strange.

https://i.imgur.com/Q9UZDDr.png

So from the SS Suii, Jean, Rollup and Siliven decided to from their own group and decide the camp was theirs, even after them being in my group for several hours
Old 01-09-2023, 02:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
They wanted to kick him because he was killing a mob by himself with his pet, instead of bringing the mob to the middle of the group. Which was weird I guess, but I had grouped with him for like 3-4 hours before any of these other people joined, so I wasnt about to kick him for something so strange.

https://i.imgur.com/Q9UZDDr.png

So from the SS Suii, Jean, Rollup and Siliven decided to from their own group and decide the camp was theirs, even after them being in my group for several hours
BUT because I tried to secure our mobs and not let them steal them, i get banned for a week. And they get........ nothing. A WEEK BAN for killing maybe 10 mobs LOL. I wonder what they'll get.
Last edited by GigasLugian; 01-09-2023 at 02:41 AM..
Old 01-09-2023, 02:37 AM
Banned

Wink

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-09-2023, 02:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
I wonder what they'll get.

just checked, they are all still in game, farming in unrest. So they get ZERO repercussions for actually stealing a camp. LOL