Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 01-10-2023, 12:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithbuzasjr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
next time honor the majority vote to kick and listen to your party, and dont be an a-hole when they bring it up. also probably not a good idea to hop on your main and startt KSing
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-10-2023, 12:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithbuzasjr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
next time honor the majority vote to kick and listen to your party, and dont be an a-hole when they bring it up. also probably not a good idea to hop on your main and startt KSing
Well like I have explained. Me and that mage had been at the camp for 4 + hours. You had just got there. It's not like we were starved on mobs, infact we were waiting on spawn timers, so we were killing fast. And when you left, you can't just stat killing our mobs, like you did. You seem to avoid the fact you and your new "group" started stealing kills from us. Which is why I brought my mage in.

Which I can admit now was a bad idea I guess. But calling in your buddy Visceryn was equally as bad. And the fact tor posting here acting like an innocent victim is real shitty, but thats what I expect from you. Shit.
Old 01-10-2023, 01:03 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by GigasLugian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well like I have explained. Me and that mage had been at the camp for 4 + hours. You had just got there. It's not like we were starved on mobs, infact we were waiting on spawn timers, so we were killing fast. And when you left, you can't just stat killing our mobs, like you did. You seem to avoid the fact you and your new "group" started stealing kills from us. Which is why I brought my mage in.

Which I can admit now was a bad idea I guess. But calling in your buddy Visceryn was equally as bad. And the fact tor posting here acting like an innocent victim is real shitty, but thats what I expect from you. Shit.
someone posted in here that you had a meltdown on discord and got booted as well... signes point to the facts that your not a very good person. but w/e not gonna argue with ya, also i never clainmed to be innocent i said it could have been handled better.

but the fact remains that the basement is not 1 camp, matter of fact the basement is serveral camps, and obviosly if your wondering why you got banned then you need to read the play nice policy again, instead of throiwng a full blow tantrum on the forums about getting a 7 day bann from a 23 year old elf sim. gotta take a look in the mirror at some point bud.
Old 01-10-2023, 01:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
someone posted in here that you had a meltdown on discord and got booted as well... signes point to the facts that your not a very good person. but w/e not gonna argue with ya, also i never clainmed to be innocent i said it could have been handled better.

but the fact remains that the basement is not 1 camp, matter of fact the basement is serveral camps, and obviosly if your wondering why you got banned then you need to read the play nice policy again, instead of throiwng a full blow tantrum on the forums about getting a 7 day bann from a 23 year old elf sim. gotta take a look in the mirror at some point bud.

Meltdown? No, I simply posted about what happened, similar to my first post and was banned for a week in the discord by SUPRISE! Visceryn
Old 01-10-2023, 01:21 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-10-2023, 01:27 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by GigasLugian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meltdown? No, I simply posted about what happened, similar to my first post and was banned for a week in the discord by SUPRISE! Visceryn
in here playing the world smallest violin looking for the smallest bit of sympathy lmao. kinda pathetic. gl to you.
Old 01-10-2023, 01:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
in here playing the world smallest violin looking for the smallest bit of sympathy lmao. kinda pathetic. gl to you.
Thats a weird way to say "I was wrong", but thanks?
Old 01-10-2023, 02:17 AM
Fire Giant

This thread is amazing classic backfire nice work pals
Old 01-10-2023, 02:55 AM
Fire Giant

Cant resolve camp issue on at-level toon, thinks logging to higher level toon to bully lowbie zone is the proper response

Number of times this doesn't make somebody look like the A-hole = 0
Foxlich [60 Necromancer] Foxplosion [60 Wizard]
Foxstab [60 Rogue] /Foxcharming [60 Enchanter] / Foxfrenzy [60 Warrior]
Old 01-10-2023, 03:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I’m fine with the ruling of don’t be a dick / vigilante, I’m not comfortable with this democratic angle though. The leader of the group is in charge of decisions. Any vote is advisory nit binding unless the leader chooses.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung