Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2023, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

whoever the fuck DeadL is, add em to the list of, "I don't believe evidence in front of my face because it's uncomfortable"
Old 04-25-2023, 04:11 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whoever the fuck DeadL is, add em to the list of, "I don't believe evidence in front of my face because it's uncomfortable"
She sure didn't provide any evidence for us or the police to look at.
Old 04-25-2023, 04:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Erin Olszewski peddles right wing conspiracy bullshit and anyone who falls for her crap is doing so in order to avoid challenging their poisoned worldview.

https://www.mediamatters.org/coronav...-hospital-find
Lets see what else "media matters" has for us...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

anyways, what were you saying about a poisoned worldview again? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-25-2023, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I forget all their names. Multiple different posters here hated the idea of working, assuming that everyone in a capitalist society is somehow being cheated by working for a wage they agreed to, often due to having very little negotiating power there. Generally the better your skillset or reputation within a particular field, the higher you can negotiate your salary. But people who don’t want to bother with getting a USEFUL degree, or learning a trade skill, feel somehow cheated when they agree to what they see as an un-livable wage

Unlivable which is also hilarious when illegals work for fucking pennies and somehow find a way to survive by cramming 15-20 of them into a tiny shack or apartment, while these whiny millennials don’t even want to have to consider having multiple roommates in an apartment in a shitty part of town. Nope, for them it’s either a big fancy house on a McDonald’s wage with a skillset that involves mediocre video game player. or Capitalism Has Failed Us All

It’s just lazy unskilled people who never took any pride in their work before and likely cut corners every chance they got looking for an excuse to become “black pilled” and indulge their lazy hedonisms for as long as they can ride that SSID wave or being a worthless freeloader in their parent’s or relative’s home

IMO anyway

I bet we disagree on a lot but the value proposition of a good work ethic in life is not going to be one of them lol.

Fact! Oh god save the fools, I say. Magnateress has the idea. Discipline is your skill-set habits. Skill-set habits are your productive routines. That can be everything from how you wake up in the morning to your actual work skills.

You don't really take the mind out of it. You do your habits with care to do them well, correct? Well, that's skill. That's mind. I clean my kitchen and do the dishes. Full power. Ok, I do drift. But I am careful. And if you do something with care, that's what that word "mindfulness" means. (we keep inventing new words for old ideas...).

Sigh.

Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxBQLFLei70

It's bone-simple basic sense. It also improves your in-game performance, tbh.
Old 04-25-2023, 05:12 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lets see what else "media matters" has for us...

anyways, what were you saying about a poisoned worldview again? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Patrece tries to discredit a source without reading it and performs whataboutism to change the topic.
Old 04-25-2023, 05:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Patrece tries to discredit a source without reading it and performs whataboutism to change the topic.
He only gets his news from trustworthy places like Sputnik and Russia Today [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-25-2023, 05:49 PM
Planar Protector

Why do Sadre's posts always have like fifty line breaks between paragraphs?
Old 04-25-2023, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
"Whataboutism" is a retarded term of sophistry for idiots.

Hey that empty house is burning down!

What about the house next door that is also burning down but it has 10 kids in it?

That's just whataboutism, don't change the subject!
Old 04-25-2023, 05:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Whataboutism" is a retarded term of sophistry for idiots.

Hey that empty house is burning down!

What about the house next door that is also burning down but it has 10 kids in it?

That's just whataboutism, don't change the subject!
For real why's Nirgon talking about the "Russia dossier" though?
Old 04-25-2023, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For real why's Nirgon talking about the "Russia dossier" though?
Classic whataboutism right here.
Closed Thread