Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2023, 04:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is not complicated, but you are sitting on Aussen's trigger button. So get ready for the shenanigans, and be kind, as we say in the land of the dead, for the amount of cognitive dissonance conservatives have to deal with is pretty big. They are closet royalists trying to talk about "fairness in taxation" in one of the world's oldest thriving democracies, with many dependent states cuz that's how we roll. That the dependent states are deep red only causes more pain.

Every conservative here has some point at which they flat out got gulled by the Republican Party and its 50-year-old talking points. Unless they be rich. Then they didn't get gulled at all.

Trickle it baby.
There's no dissonance Sadre, I'm just bad at math.

It was Lune who said California pays disproportionately more when they really pay disproportionately less(4th, 9th).

Capital rarely returns on the near side of revolution once the seizures start.
Old 08-18-2023, 04:08 PM
Planar Protector

lol

The Irony of Rudy Giuliani being charged with RICO crimes

Old 08-18-2023, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's no dissonance Sadre, I'm just bad at math.

It was Lune who said California pays disproportionately more when they really pay disproportionately less(4th, 9th).

Capital rarely returns on the near side of revolution once the seizures start.
It's not the math I look at, honey. It's the rhetoric. You suddenly believe in something. That's a tell.

You're a Simmerson.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-18-2023, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

NYC sure could use another giuliani.

He had the brilliant and radical idea of putting violent criminals in jail instead of, ya know, not doing that.
Old 08-18-2023, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Why do you keep posting this cuck with a ventriloquist doll hairdo
Old 08-18-2023, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is the process for the president to declassify documents?

Also, I'm sure trump probably did unknowingly commit crimes, but they want to put him in jail for literally 700 years and\or execute him. Cruel and unusual punishment and all that, ya know? They might as well just sentence him to a bajillion years. Again these are some of the most powerful people in the country acting like a 7 year old girl who's mad at her older brother.

Plus biden family corruption yada yada but I know you for some reason don't care about that. There's no point in having laws if they aren't applied equally.
It's a convoluted bureaucratic process, as mentioned here.

I'm sure he'll never see the inside of a jail cell, and I'm not sure how badly I would want him to. If he indeed actually committed a crime and were convicted of a felony by a jury in court, that would be sufficient for me. Maybe a few years in a resort prison so that if the next Republican who came along pardoned him, at least there would have been some punishment.
Old 08-18-2023, 05:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not the math I look at, honey. It's the rhetoric. You suddenly believe in something. That's a tell.

You're a Simmerson.
Grave robbers are ok because someone gained.

This is me being consistent.
Old 08-18-2023, 05:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a convoluted bureaucratic process, as mentioned here.

I'm sure he'll never see the inside of a jail cell, and I'm not sure how badly I would want him to. If he indeed actually committed a crime and were convicted of a felony by a jury in court, that would be sufficient for me. Maybe a few years in a resort prison so that if the next Republican who came along pardoned him, at least there would have been some punishment.
Did you mean for it to highlight this part?

Quote:
Under the U.S. Constitution, the president as commander in chief is given broad powers to classify and declassify such information, often through use of executive orders.
Old 08-18-2023, 05:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:

You're a Simmerson.
Lmao, didn't expect to see a Sharpe reference here
Old 08-18-2023, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He was very sweaty. Dr. Cornel West was there.

I try not to quantify my network, I just remember I am privileged and thrice-blessed.
You are going to need an educated able bodied version of me in their 20's willing to lead your authoritarian communist revolution.

That version of me in my 20's is fuckin bangin dudes on a yacht and has a big ass lion for a pet. And is totally uninterested in the responsibility of being a dictator.