Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 09-10-2023, 02:28 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Ragefire spawn time after Naggy death.

0-72 hours ?
or 72 hours with 8 hour variance + or - ? (wiki says this)

I'm getting conflicting info, can anyone confirm?
Old 09-12-2023, 03:24 PM
Planar Protector

Honestly, a good rule of thumb is to take anything on the Wiki relating to raid mobs or epic mobs with a grain of salt. Likewise, if anyone from a raiding guild gives you info and you're not in that guild, take it with a grain of salt.

There are some guilds that will go on and intentionally put incorrect info in there (especially for raid mobs) to try and mess up less experienced guilds from contesting.
Old 09-13-2023, 11:34 AM
Kobold

What a great non-answer ^

I'm not entirely sure but I think its something like 0-72 from naggy to ragefire and a different window from ragefire to ragefire spawns. You'll have to get certainty from one of the poop sockers that has 20 cleric bots camped there waiting to snipe turn ins.

More than likely they won't share so they can sell cleric epic MQs and fill their socks with liquid brown for days on end
Old 09-13-2023, 02:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpathEQ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What a great non-answer ^

I'm not entirely sure but I think its something like 0-72 from naggy to ragefire and a different window from ragefire to ragefire spawns. You'll have to get certainty from one of the poop sockers that has 20 cleric bots camped there waiting to snipe turn ins.

More than likely they won't share so they can sell cleric epic MQs and fill their socks with liquid brown for days on end
Criticizes a non-answer while giving a non-answer
Old 09-14-2023, 03:22 PM
Aviak

Default Naggy death

When Lord Nagafen dies the Ragefire window begins for 72 hours. So the initial window after Naggy dies is indeed 0-72 hours.

The next Ragefire window begins the moment the pearl is turned in and the KOS version is up. I have seen a KOS version of Ragefire up as well as the non-kos version up.

Hope this helps