Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2011, 05:10 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread is like never ending popcorn.

Mmmmm....salty drama goodness.
the tears are delicous
Old 10-28-2011, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moggster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the tears are delicous
I can't believe they aren't butter!
Old 10-28-2011, 01:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What about 365 people getting caught two boxing at once
it was 730 characters.
Old 11-06-2011, 12:07 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabilos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it was 730 characters.
Seriously.. and we can't catch a break even when innocent.. sounds fair..
Old 11-06-2011, 12:11 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still hoping for devine intervention lol
Did you petition in the petition forum?

I don't like empty character slots that much.
Old 11-06-2011, 05:49 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korisek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you petition in the petition forum?
Yes, clearly explained the situation 9read first post in thread) and the person who mistakenly banned me was the only responder who basically said no appeals.. your done no matter the circumstances... I posted in here in the hopes Rogaen. or even Uthgaard, (who now Ive heard rumours left due to some controversy of lienient treatment to 100's of people who admitted they were guilty)..

I just dont understand that there is definately resonable doubt here.. a

nd yet you guys let like hundereds of others off who admit guilt yet keep our family banned to what.. back a guide who in her own words "looks forward to banning as much as possible and "shines up her bann hammer" as much as she can?

Come on man.. heck change the names even and of course we will have the amnesia if anyone thinks we were the banned toons "you must be thinken of someone else...)

enough is enough...
I understand I think why rogaen cant speak out..it kinda might look bad for him to ban us right after issuing such carte blanche amnesty..specialy that a lot of them were in his guild or good friends or aqquaintences..(not talking black holicopters here.. in a top guild and a small server like this you are bound to have both.. being the server boss if he plays is no different.. just puts him in a bad spot to respond here is all im saying)...

yet he also has to go by his guides decidsion as a show of leadeership solidarilty, and not undermine a underling he needs to help run the server, as clearly she might ber a bit immature and take it personally, I may be wrong.. but the tuanting and the absolute refusal to hear an appeal and the "no matter of grovelling wont change my mind' comment leads me to be;lieve she enjoys banning people.. and the fact that I have not heard one person say she went out of her way to help them (oh ive hear a fea latelt after the begginning of this thread.. damage control anyone?)...

anyway

I know two guides knew me here from live... was I the type of guy to cheat.. or do anyone any harm.. or even just be a dick at all?

Come one give us a break.. add uss to the what... almost 800 charactewrs you gave a break?

WTF is the issue here.. why are you comen down so hard on us guys?

Specialy you Amelinda.. what have we ever done to you except at first point out why you made a mistake and the impossibility of your ussumtion..

let it go.. be a decent human being the both of you and un bann the accounts.... this is just getting petty
Last edited by Froog; 11-06-2011 at 06:18 AM..
Old 11-06-2011, 06:40 AM
Fire Giant

Im going to help you out.

1. You Were Boxing. That's against the rules.
2. You did everything afterwards wrong (never make a public post about it if you wanted to even get considered for an appeal).
3. Stop mentioning the other people who broke the rules. That was a one-time amnesty. It had nothing to do with you. You also committed your offense after that, so you didn't listen to the warning.
4. The only people who claim Amelinda bans people who are innocent seem to all be people who were clearly guilty. Maybe you are the exception, but Amelinda seems legit. Calling her immature is a really bad idea if you wanted them to reconsider your ban. I'd imagine they wouldn't unban you now even if they discovered you were innocent.

By your posts I feel like you were guilty. Rogean has responded in other threads about this sort of thing. It seems like they do not make mistakes. They look for evidence (did you know they can tell you are using the same computer for both instances of EQ now?).

Here is my advice. Apologize for what you have said. If you were 2-boxing, admit it and leave the staff alone. Comeback in 6 months or a year and see if they will let you make a new account.

Your old characters are gone. The staff does this for free. It costs them. To accuse them of the things you have, even in the wussy way you have, is a good as saying "fuck you guys, I don't need your server."

I find you entertaining, but you need to give it a rest.
Old 11-06-2011, 07:33 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is just getting petty
pot meet kettle

Really cant believe your STILL posting, seek professional help EQ on a free emu is NOT that serious to consume you brain like this. Please give up, the thread was amusing @ 1st but it's quite stale now move on with your life ffs.
Last edited by Moggster; 11-06-2011 at 07:34 AM.. Reason: i suk @ spelling
Old 11-06-2011, 09:25 AM
Fire Giant

This thread makes this server very, very classic. We now have a personal soap opera in the forums for weeks and weeks at a time.

Smells like Mystere Spirit.
Old 11-06-2011, 10:04 AM
Banned

FREE THE FROOG THREE!!

Seriously you look like total mooks already with the leniency on the HACKING accounts, just give this guy a break. He's obviously fucking awesome with 20+ pages of pleading and what not. I like him.

Froog, I'll lend you a few thousand plat if you want.
Closed Thread