Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2011, 07:15 PM
Sarnak

i have an ip exemption and have no issues... probably because my brother and i are 2 different people lol
Gakruk - Troll Shaman
Old 11-09-2011, 07:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldaran [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i have an ip exemption and have no issues... probably because my brother and i are 2 different people lol
Exactly. Occasionally you both talk and move independent. Not auto-follow and fail to respond to tells.

If a GM sends you a tell after watching you play for a significant amount of time, possibly multiple sessions, just reply like a person and avoid running in the opposite direction. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Or...this could all just be a corrupt GM organization trying to destroy a family. They will stop at nothing to cover up the truth. "Burn the villages, enslave the babies!"
Old 11-09-2011, 07:35 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

probably cause u lucky ? or the Frog-guy bad-lucky ?

dunno, but the risk this happens because an admin-chick during period or other ego/power-related shit banning with just a little "excuse evidence" (and subsequently ignoring attemps to prove on Vent etc..) was just TOO big of a risk for us. and this thread proves that we had made the right decision.

(even if it hadnt hit us, it jus makes it impossibel to play in a relaxed way, cuz u always think "we must not look like if we multibox" etc.)
Old 11-09-2011, 07:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liathan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

dunno, but the risk this happens because an admin-chick during period or other ego/power-related shit banning with just a little "excuse evidence" (and subsequently ignoring attemps to prove on Vent etc..) was just TOO big of a risk for us. and this thread proves that we had made the right decision.

(even if it hadnt hit us, it jus makes it impossibel to play in a relaxed way, cuz u always think "we must not look like if we multibox" etc.)
Something smells fishy here. You sound very bias towards the GM. Why would this be if you never were banned for anything on this server. If you have never had an issue it would be easier to assume GMs are not ego/power related banning with just a little evidence but you choose the negative.

I think you were banned for something you did so this is why you feel this way. I think you may even be Frog.
Old 11-09-2011, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

This thread is a testament to the retardation of your average player/reader.
Old 11-09-2011, 07:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liathan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Agreed with the other poster. Is Froog 2boxing forum accounts now? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This isn't the Supreme Court, it's a GM watching someone play two accounts over multiple sessions and making a call that anyone without GM privileges could conclude. You expecting a jury and reporters to cover the case?

Hmm...characters don't seem to move as if two brains are operating them. They never talk. They can't respond to basic cues. One goes flying num-lock mode away from the GM once summoned.

It's probably because the GM is a "chick" with a power-complex. The prosecution rests your honor.

/wrists
Old 11-09-2011, 07:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exactly. Occasionally you both talk and move independent. Not auto-follow and fail to respond to tells.

If a GM sends you a tell after watching you play for a significant amount of time, possibly multiple sessions, just reply like a person and avoid running in the opposite direction. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Or...this could all just be a corrupt GM organization trying to destroy a family. They will stop at nothing to cover up the truth. "Burn the villages, enslave the babies!"
Where are you getting all these assumptions from? Just pulling randomn crap out of the air and presenting it as fact is just lazy. You talk like you witnessed us being summoned while exping at castle ent or something and flat out redhanded busted as I had been grinding for "3 hours" two boxing..

We were in the EC tunnel transfering items when summoned lol not "exping for hours"...or "healing and auto following etc" or missing gm tells.. im guessing you didnt even read anything before you started throwing your half assed opinion out.

Im not taking it personally though as I took a bit of time to read some of your hundereds of posts and fictional condescending opinions seems to be a pattern of yours /shrug

I definately give you credit though for having a lot of opinions about just about everything.

It is just kinda sad you think your sooo important and that your opinion holds so much sway with people that you don't even need to even make a token attempt to try and link them with reality. Just self absorbed verbal vomit.

Take the time now and read a few posts and your well described way back there somewhere.. Im sure you'll figure it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokfarg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
.I think you were banned for something you did so this is why you feel this way. I think you may even be Frog.
It must be me because I mean how could more then one person logically have a different opinion then you? In fact the dozens of people that have posted in support are all me as well. All part of my master plan to chase black helicopters and fight the man!
I knew back in 2010 that all this was going to happen so I started making countless forum and game accounts, its been an exhuasting year and a half.

I really should stop feeding the trolls /sigh, probably just thinking about the stock I own in latex.
Last edited by Froog; 11-09-2011 at 08:11 PM..
Old 11-09-2011, 08:04 PM
Planar Protector

If it makes you feel better I've been skimming your posts too. The screeching of violins has been distracting. I thought you were a girl until page 25 hence some of my "her" responses. Sorry about that (seriously, I felt bad).

Facts, good idea...use more of them. Structure the main topic with bullet points and a damn goal. It's what I do before oozing my ego into every opinion.

Then again, only one of us has been berated by GM's for cheating and owns a 14,000 view post more glamorous than Lady Gaga's walk-in closet. /bow

I'm done poking a stick. I have nothing against you besides the drama about the situation. You and the GM's know the truth so that's good enough for me.

PS: After reading my posts, as suggested, not all them are as bad as I thought! Some are downright helpful or nice.

I also read yours...

53 posts Total
1 intro/welcome post about 500 words long
1 praising gm's for banning people who cheat
51 in this thread dissing gm's for saying you cheated
Last edited by Snaggles; 11-09-2011 at 08:31 PM..
Old 11-09-2011, 08:10 PM
Sarnak

What really sucks here is that a 7 year old child no longer can play with his daddy because daddy decided it wasn't 2 boxing if he played both characters while his boy was sleeping. Poor little timmy is the real victim here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gakruk - Troll Shaman
Old 11-09-2011, 09:08 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

yea, i must be him two boxing forum accounts. lol, you remind me of certain conspiracy nuts

and for that special person, with the ugly avatar (mokfark or so):

no i was never banned here actully. you logic fails, mr spock !

however i have played on lots of small servers on diff. games for long time and run them too (UO, NWN, WoW, you name it). so i know that sorta "power" feeling u have, when u get to decide such issues. and i know for sure, that women are as twice a cruel and sadistic, when it comes to these issues. nothing personal, just my observation lol

this was the very REASON we never started playin togethe,r, because we were EXPECTING a situation like the one in this thread. so, poor Froggy-boy has my solidarity (or whatever its called in english)

but srsly: looking around abit on the forums (no, it was no for THIS thread im looking around here, Sir Tinfoilhat), im just in a mood to jump right in on my drood (wow what a rhyme). and play a lil more here. it was - after all - a really great place to be !! (just not to play /w 2 ppl from 1 ip, as i already stated in much detail)
Last edited by Liathan; 11-09-2011 at 09:44 PM.. Reason: added some more "lol", because i am the frog ! directly recruited from teh illuminati NWO leet roxxors
Closed Thread