Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2011, 01:00 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought you were a girl until page 25 hence some of my "her" responses.
Really?

"Your A girl..."?

That's it.. meet me behind the jungle gym at recess!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As far as the fewlolz l00k at mez!I g0nna post some randomn a$$ hateful nonsense" board troll remarks, We knew from any previous public board posting, regardless of the content, that posting in the open forums would inevetibly have a few of these gems of wisdom sprinkled in. No harm no foul, just ignored.

Then there are the posts that are unfortunately a lot more harmful as they will distort a remark or sentence, imply something that is complete fiction, or take one sentence/remark out of context, or even put words in other's mouths to try (and unfortunately sometimes succeed) and make pple believe its already a forgone fact;

A lot of the time it will come across as a rational viewpoint/opinion, But in reality Its the same hateful bull%^$# as the idiot flamers, just a more intelligent, coherent version of it. These posters put a lot more effort into being vindictive douchebags. generally all you have to do though is take a look at any of their previous posts to realize that all they do is ardently disagree, slam, insult,and flame people for some unfathomable reason.
Can you figure out where it is your posts fit in?...
Last edited by Froog; 11-10-2011 at 01:13 AM..
Old 11-10-2011, 01:27 AM
Planar Protector

Seriously, it's over.

I'm done being mean (even to you). It's pointless, you were banned for cheating. These are facts.

Play a little EZ Server. Nothing wrong with it.
Old 11-10-2011, 02:19 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seriously, it's over.
I'm done being mean (even to you). It's pointless, you were banned for cheating. These are facts..
Your jumps from reality sure aren't over.

I was banned by an overzelous Guide who self admittidly hastily banned me, shortly after excitedly posting publically that she was "going to grab her shiny ban hammer" I was accused of cheating, never happened.

Heres another of your "facts"

Quote:
They proved your were cheating. Cheaters never prosper. You didn't prosper. Catch the logic train on that one?"
Exactly who is "they" and how did "they" prove I was cheating? show me. You can't because it never happened, neither could Amelinda after numerous requests for any kind of proof.

Then theres this gem..

Quote:
..Hmm...characters don't seem to move as if two brains are operating them. They never talk. They can't respond to basic cues. One goes flying num-lock mode away from the GM once summoned.
Who mentioned talking? Who said anything about moving as one? where are you getting this stuff? /boggle you just make stuff up and post it like it was fact...

Then you have the ego to say that "Its over" like your opinion is final and that's that.

The only thing that's over is your credibility IMO
Old 11-10-2011, 02:27 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softcore PK [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Btw.. lol that was pretty funny, ty Soft =)
Old 11-10-2011, 05:20 AM
Planar Protector

This is still going on? Good god just give this guy his account back so we can get this damn thread off the front page.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 11-10-2011, 01:19 PM
Banned

Oh no ya don't. Way easier way to get rid of this problem that doesn't involve 2 boxers getting their accounts back.
Old 11-10-2011, 01:38 PM
Banned

Froog was a TR app confirmed via IRC.
Old 11-10-2011, 02:16 PM
Fire Giant

Dont you guys understand, he has nothing left. =(

<< Hassel the Hoff - Druid of the 55th Grind >>
<< Kassel the Koff - Monk of the 52st Train >>
Old 11-10-2011, 02:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dont you guys understand, he has nothing left. =(
nothing!
Gakruk - Troll Shaman
Old 11-10-2011, 03:31 PM
Sarnak

I hope you are not as persistently nagging with your family as you are in this thread.
Closed Thread