Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2011, 06:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Marc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here:

Guy got banned for two boxing.

Uses the "It's a member of my family" excuse.

Proceeds to post long thread about how he is a family guy and would never cheat. .
That is one point of view.

I think it's more like;
Trigger happy guide makes mistake and, self admittidly, bans us too hastily.

Poster's family and numerous other people ask that any staff member take a look at the situation, all requests are ignored.

OP offers to produce proof in the form of a live chat, or video call, or anything the staff might want, that he is not in fact, three people.
Poster is willing to prove that his girlfriend and child do exist, and that the twoboxing accusation from guide did not, and could not happen and continues also to ask for any kind of aknowledgement at all from staff members of the server.... one staffer finally responds, to state that he knew op years ago on live, so can not get involved to remove any doubts or concerns of favourtism.....

...hundereds of admitted cheaters are given a break and not banned, yet guide and staff still refuses to look into, or even aknowledge op's situation, and to date, OP and family remains banned.
Last edited by Froog; 11-11-2011 at 08:17 PM..
Old 11-11-2011, 06:46 PM
Banned

Hey at least you're already like level 12. Mages untie!
Old 11-11-2011, 10:34 PM
Sarnak

Give it up Froog. Devs/Admins/GMs here operate under the assumption that it is better an innocent person be punished than a guilty person to walk free. The population is unsympathetic, as most people here don't really care who comes and goes so long as those who do come help them gain xp or loot. Welcome to P1999 =).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I think it's more like;

Poster's family and numerous other people ask that any staff member take a look at the situation, all requests are ignored.

OP offers to produce proof in the form of a live chat, or video call, or anything the staff might want, that he is not in fact, three people.
Poster is willing to prove that his girlfriend and child do exist, and that the twoboxing accusation from guide did not, and could not happen and continues also to ask for any kind of aknowledgement at all from staff members of the server.... one staffer finally responds, to state that he knew op years ago on live, so can not get involved to remove any doubts or concerns of favourtism.....

...hundereds of admitted cheaters are given a break and not banned, yet guide and staff still refuses to look into, or even aknowledge op's situation, and to date, OP and family remains banned.
Old 11-11-2011, 11:56 PM
Fire Giant

Just curious , what does a live chat/video chat prove besides you put some people in front of a web cam?

As they say in the Plane of Justice "The defense has been found... lacking"
Old 11-12-2011, 01:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The title of this thread cracks me up, it sounds like something you would write if your kid was in the hospital and you just had to file bankruptcy and you desperately need help. Instead its about losing your EQ characters, lmao.

hahaha
Old 11-12-2011, 03:03 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I think it's more like;

I could really care less if you cheated or not. This forum has seen this song and dance countless amount of times.
MassiveMarc: Then we will poopsock in the shade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr View Post
Vox was tanked by hughman in plain sight, we found out that the bard could attack tru the wall there(more lucky than exploit) and we just pilled everyone there.
Old 11-12-2011, 08:48 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Marc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I could really care less if you cheated or not. This forum has seen this song and dance countless amount of times.

If you don't care if We cheated or not..
why are you posting on the thread? To say.. ive read this before..?

Great contribution..

Thanks for coming out
Old 11-12-2011, 09:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
If you don't care if We cheated or not..
why are you posting on the thread? To say.. ive read this before..?

Great contribution..

Thanks for coming out
I truly care Froog. Talk to me dear. 760 271 7353 , anytime you need a helping hand good friend of mine.
Old 11-12-2011, 09:56 AM
Fire Giant

Froog if you admit you're lying then ill give you a tstaff, fungi tunic, nos and an rbg for free cause I haven't played on blue99 for several months and I never will again either since red99 is coming.

This is not a joke!
Quote:
exploit - is the code word for they outleveled me and are now outfarming me
Old 11-12-2011, 12:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Froog if you admit you're lying then ill give you a tstaff, fungi tunic, nos and an rbg for free cause I haven't played on blue99 for several months and I never will again either since red99 is coming.

This is not a joke!
You are not willing to help unless i flat out lie eh?

aright edited thenn lol if hearing about that bothers ya i wont post it fair enuff
Last edited by Froog; 11-12-2011 at 02:22 PM..
Closed Thread